uwu7371

Jun 22, 2023
I just checked that anime based on Sinisistar game and Im kinda disappointed, just my opinion, others may like it and its nothing evil. I like this game, it's one of my fav h-games, its really unique, it has very interesting, horror atmosphere, simple but good gameplay and the guro and ero scenes are well-made. Interesting to see it's having own h-anime, but I may watch other episodes once for curiosity matter and that's it, cause if it will look similar then nothing special for me, kinda looks like generic hentai, Rabiane doesn't look like herself that much and the guro parts are meh (not that Im a person who needs that badly human insides everywhere or something), but if someone inspires their work on something guro related then I would expect they will focus on it more and be faithful, instead take something dark and make something different out of it. Well, either way there could be not anime based on it so I can just act like the game doesn't have an anime adaptation, but will check other episodes for curiosity matter and maybe next episodes will be a bit more interesting.

Last edited:

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
Rabiane doesn't look like herself that much and the guro parts are meh (not that Im a person who needs that badly human insides everywhere or something), but if someone inspires their work on something guro related then I would expect they will focus on it more and be faithful, instead take something dark and make something different out of it. Well, either way there could be not anime based on it so I can just act like the game doesn't have an anime adaptation, but will check other episodes for curiosity matter and maybe next episodes will be a bit more interesting.

Last edited:

i dont smoke

Formerly 'toprakkb'
Feb 16, 2023
i asked cause kinda confused about "patch 2.0.3 -> 3.0.0"
Its kinda "un-understandable" like at first i thought its something like the whole game but "patched" and i learnt it wasnt. Thanks anyway!

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
i asked cause kinda confused about "patch 2.0.3 -> 3.0.0"
Its kinda "un-understandable" like at first i thought its something like the whole game but "patched" and i learnt it wasnt. Thanks anyway!
Ah I see, sorry if it came a bit rude. The other links should be for those who have an earlier version of the game and want to update instead of redownloading everything again (smaller size). Sometimes I also get confused by how threads are made too, just need a bit of patience and attention with the description and other informations about the game.

i dont smoke

Formerly 'toprakkb'
Feb 16, 2023
Ah I see, sorry if it came a bit rude. The other links should be for those who have an earlier version of the game and want to update instead of redownloading everything again (smaller size). Sometimes I also get confused by how threads are made too, just need a bit of patience and attention with the description and other informations about the game.
nope mate it wasnt rude, btw workupload is the best one i guess

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
Extra new costume nun,
Extra stages [Specifically pig lair and laboratory.]
Gallery option/ bug fixes.

Specifically the game isn't that long if yer good at platformers and decision making.
Thanks, I thought there were new updates whilst 2 is mid development

Mecchiks

Feb 11, 2024
Now, after finishing this one, v3.0.0 by the way with easy mode, I need to say, wow. Well done control, simple, it presentation, music and quality stay high. Is short, yes but is not repetitive and is full of love for details. SiNiSistar 1 get right to the Point of the theme, with no unnecessary stretch of a level. Just amazing. 5 Stars, no question.

Tried now it sequel SiNiSistar 2, just to realize that is only a "Testroom", v1.7 aka Sample v20220327, for now... can't wait for it completion.

Reactions: glorbgon

RagingVortex

Oct 6, 2021
I distinctly remember beating this game on my Mac like 2 years ago with this fix, but when I tried redownloading and replaying the game last month, it didn't work anymore (maybe because the app isn't compatible with current Mac versions?). in any case, I finally got Wineskin working on my Mac, and that's imo the most convenient game to play windows games for me right now

idk if anyone else did get this game working on a Mac?
how did you get wineskin working? what mac are you using for it? I have mac pro with m2 chip

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
how did you get wineskin working? what mac are you using for it? I have mac pro with m2 chip
I'm now on a Mac Pro with M3 chip. I downloaded Wineskin winery, just selected the most recent Wine engine (WS11WineCX64Bit22.1.1-16), and now I can run most windows games on F95 through Wine. I only have an issue with some 2d/3d (Unity) games with extreme visual bugs, but that's it

RagingVortex

Oct 6, 2021
I'm now on a Mac Pro with M3 chip. I downloaded Wineskin winery, just selected the most recent Wine engine (WS11WineCX64Bit22.1.1-16), and now I can run most windows games on F95 through Wine. I only have an issue with some 2d/3d (Unity) games with extreme visual bugs, but that's it Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 2.33.17 PM.png
wineskin winery's engine selection list is glitched for me, it just shows a bunch of scripts

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes