ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
What is the swinging tag for?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it true Jaye and Mallory from Chasing Sunset are in this game?
when will we be able to see MC fuck her stepdaughter too?

Dec 20, 2020
I am one who believes MC is Becca's actual father. Becca's age and the last time he was with Shannon before her family moved away are just too coincidental to me. I've been playing this release on the slow side, so I apologize if anyone else has pointed this out, but:

1715795903665.png

Not my father, or Lilly's and my father, or our father. Lilly's father. I don't recall a mention of them having different fathers, we're just kind of lead to believe they have the same father unless you do the math. Could they have the same father? Yes, anything is possible, but the same reasoning makes it possible for MC to be her father. This stands out to me as a hint that Becca knows something more. We know she is still keeping some secrets she doesn't want to reveal yet. I think this could be one.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I am one who believes MC is Becca's actual father. Becca's age and the last time he was with Shannon before her family moved away are just too coincidental to me. I've been playing this release on the slow side, so I apologize if anyone else has pointed this out, but:

View attachment 3637635

Not my father, or Lilly's and my father, or our father. Lilly's father. I don't recall a mention of them having different fathers, we're just kind of lead to believe they have the same father unless you do the math. Could they have the same father? Yes, anything is possible, but the same reasoning makes it possible for MC to be her father. This stands out to me as a hint that Becca knows something more. We know she is still keeping some secrets she doesn't want to reveal yet. I think this could be one.

I don't think it's going to end up being a full on "blood incest" VN, just a "guardian incest" VN, at least on Frank's part, but I could be wrong. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Becca's dad is actually Abby's dad - they all ran in the same circles at the same time, there was a huge party that Frank missed (if I remember right), and Shannunt was already a ho-bag. This would make Becca a half sister to both Abby and Lil, while Lil and Abby have no blood relation.

May 25, 2022

View attachment 3637635

It's more a reflection of the emotional relationship that Becca and Lilly had towards the two father figures, as opposed to the biological relationship.

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2020
I don't think it's going to end up being a full on "blood incest" VN, just a "guardian incest" VN, at least on Frank's part, but I could be wrong. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Becca's dad is actually Abby's dad - they all ran in the same circles at the same time, there was a huge party that Frank missed (if I remember right), and Shannunt was already a ho-bag. This would make Becca a half sister to both Abby and Lil, while Lil and Abby have no blood relation.
Abby's dad was met while her mother was at college. Shannon wasn't there, neither was MC. Shannon had a house party their senior year of high school, and her family moved away the next day. MC and Shannon had a lot of fun during that party, and that could have led to Becca. If not MC, it was someone very shortly after because there is just not enough time for it to happen with Becca's age. Even Shannon has to build a relationship before getting involved with someone. Gives her ammo for when she destroys them.

Reactions: philfire61

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Abby's dad was met while her mother was at college. Shannon wasn't there, neither was MC. Shannon had a house party their senior year of high school, and her family moved away the next day. MC and Shannon had a lot of fun during that party, and that could have led to Becca. If not MC, it was someone very shortly after because there is just not enough time for it to happen with Becca's age. Even Shannon has to build a relationship before getting involved with someone. Gives her ammo for when she destroys them.
Abby's dad was from their city, as I recall, but might be wrong about it. Would need to go back, but thought I'd made that association somewhere - don't think I just pulled it from my ass.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Abby's dad was from their city, as I recall, but might be wrong about it. Would need to go back, but thought I'd made that association somewhere - don't think I just pulled it from my ass.
We don't actually know where Abby's dad is from. He had to come into town to meet her. The college was definitely not "close" and Jessica met him and had the affair there. It's never implied that he might have been from their town.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
We don't actually know where Abby's dad is from. He had to come into town to meet her. The college was definitely not "close" and Jessica met him and had the affair there. It's never implied that he might have been from their town.
as far as i remember jessica and abby's father met at college and were in relationship but he bailed when she got pregnant

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Oh well. But wouldn't it be lit if that was the case. :LOL:

philfire61

Feb 24, 2023
Mc never fuck Jessica first. Only after he was pregnant, and built the relationship. I'm not sure of the timing, but it seems that Shannon had left before Jessica's arrival. If ... had been pregnant with the MC, the age of Abby and Becca seems the same. So, it would be a good shot, if Becca was the natural daughter. There would be a huge change of scenario in the relationships between girls.

Mar 29, 2023
yeah 3 different custom names for 4 characters, what could go wrong?
Well yeah, seems a bit excessive but on the otherhand, some people IRL do have different type of names. I don't and in the past, my mom would rage to people if they tried to make a nickname with my given name xD

IIRC, if you only renamed the mc, you see only 1 typo within the dialogs. One of the girls calls you frank instead of your custom name. Don't know what would happen if you rename everyone.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Mc never fuck Jessica first. Only after he was pregnant, and built the relationship. I'm not sure of the timing, but it seems that Shannon had left before Jessica's arrival. If ... had been pregnant with the MC, the age of Abby and Becca seems the same. So, it would be a good shot, if Becca was the natural daughter. There would be a huge change of scenario in the relationships between girls.
Um ... Becca is 23, Abby & Lilly are 19. Shannon was gone at least a year before Jess went to college, and while I'm not sure the time actually lines up with the ages, Jess is in school at least a year, probably two before she comes back to Frank.

Anyway, unless the game ever acknowledges one way or another, it's all just fun speculation.

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes