May 5, 2022
At least some of the Becca truthers have some ammo since she referred to her bio dad as only Lily's dad... to complete strangers whom she just met.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It could mean something or it could mean nothing. It could mean that Becca has an inkling that Shannon at a minimum was dishonest regarding Becca's paternity. It doesn't necessarily mean that Frank was the father, but it may explain why Lily's dad didn't hand around (you know, other than just him being an asshole). It is just as likely that she refuses to name him as a father for the reasons that she has already stated, having buried that relationship long ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All this is just for fun, though. I'm not trying to start another flame war... honest...
I mean, the math has always been somewhat hinky for me with Shannon and Frank being 39, Rebecca being 23. This means Shannon was around 16 when Becca was born, 15 when Becca was concieved, probably with about a years leeway on either side. So she was most likely concieved while Frank and Shannon were together in high school. We know that they were together 6 months and Frank and Jess Graduated that year or the following(not sure it is specifically mentioned).

That being said considering how Shannon was and is, and Frank pushing her to be less antagonistic with Jess, it would not surprise me if she had slept around to 'get even' with Frank for his audacity/lack of loyalty or something.

This has always stuck out to me, but having replayed the game recently from the beginning, it is more on my mind now.

Some of this might just be the result of plot changes, with the previous chapters not being fully/completely changed to reflect that. Like when Frank first mentions the Gym in his thoughts he remembers it being pretty decent, then when he actually gets around to visiting it in the stuff, apparently it now had always been a bit of a dump in the past.

EDIT: Leaving this here for future additions after I dive back into the game to verify some math.

Additional Hinkiness Edit: When we see the flashback Frank says he was 16 when they moved and the text says it was 25 years ago. But With Frank turning 40, he would have to be turning 15 that year, or abouts

As someone else posted while I was typing this, Becca emotional investment and imprinting on Frank could be responsible for her phrasing.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I always though it was simply an indicator as to the emotional investment they each had in the relationship with Trevor. Like Lilith was a total daddy's girl and really loved her dad no matter what and wouldn't accept the fact that he had abandoned her, whereas Becca had moved on and accepted Frank as the father figure in her life and as such he was her dad instead of Trevor.

I know I've probably explained myself poorly above so I'll sum up with saying that I think how the girls refer to Trevor is more indicative of emotional rather than biological relationship.
I don't think you're wrong, but I also don't think someone like Becca would "leave well enough alone" as the saying goes. I guess I should rephrase that as "anyone who would be interested enough to do the math" would have figured it out, and I definitely thin Becca would have done the math. I think Frank COULD have done the math ... but yea, now that I think about it no one else would be interested enough I guess.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Shannon's Parents moved Shannon to her aunts house and is why her and frank broke up, this leaves the players wondering if Frank is indeed "Becca" dad.
Players need to see all the stories told by Frank to Gabby to understand the time frame.

It could very well be that "Becca" is Franks daughter.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
this discussion is irrelevant as fuck though, since there won't ever be a confirmed blood relationship in the game. So we can speculate all we want, officially none of the girls will be actually related.

Reactions: ccxvidonaferens

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
this discussion is irrelevant as fuck though, since there won't ever be a confirmed blood relationship in the game. So we can speculate all we want, officially none of the girls will be actually related.
That's the very definition of "Fan Theory" ... they never have to be confirmed, and frequently are outright denied.

Still love Super Carlin Brothers ;)

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
I mean, the math has always been somewhat hinky for me with Shannon and Frank being 39, Rebecca being 23. This means Shannon was around 16 when Becca was born, 15 when Becca was concieved, probably with about a years leeway on either side. So she was most likely concieved while Frank and Shannon were together in high school. We know that they were together 6 months and Frank and Jess Graduated that year or the following(not sure it is specifically mentioned).

That being said considering how Shannon was and is, and Frank pushing her to be less antagonistic with Jess, it would not surprise me if she had slept around to 'get even' with Frank for his audacity/lack of loyalty or something.

This has always stuck out to me, but having replayed the game recently from the beginning, it is more on my mind now.

Some of this might just be the result of plot changes, with the previous chapters not being fully/completely changed to reflect that. Like when Frank first mentions the Gym in his thoughts he remembers it being pretty decent, then when he actually gets around to visiting it in the stuff, apparently it now had always been a bit of a dump in the past.

EDIT: Leaving this here for future additions after I dive back into the game to verify some math.

Additional Hinkiness Edit: When we see the flashback Frank says he was 16 when they moved and the text says it was 25 years ago. But With Frank turning 40, he would have to be turning 15 that year, or abouts

As someone else posted while I was typing this, Becca emotional investment and imprinting on Frank could be responsible for her phrasing.
To slightly paraphrase Abby during The Story:

Abby said:
Did you really just tell me a story about how you and Shannon spent a weekend doing it approximately 9.5 months before Becca was born?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer

Texlar

Jan 2, 2020
I would like to start off by saying that I look forward to updates. I have had a thought that Shannon would plan on selling the house. Please tell me that she does not get all of the money from the sale? If she is, hopefully, the MC will get the lawyer in there to force her to split the money three ways. One share to her, of course, and the other two shares are given to Rebecca and Lilith. I mean that the MC did give up the house for the girls. And if she is forced to split the money up, I would really like to see Shannon have her plans screwed up again. The lawyer has to come up with a way to secure that by using the fact that the MC willingly gave up the house for the girls, not for Shannon. And maybe after the sale of the house, a little more twist would be where Shannon has a non-injury accident where she totals her car and has to use her new found funds to buy herself another car. Maybe her first Husband, not sure of his name, he decides to leave Shannon again and take a big chunk of money with him.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I would like to start off by saying that I look forward to updates. I have had a thought that Shannon would plan on selling the house. Please tell me that she does not get all of the money from the sale? If she is, hopefully, the MC will get the lawyer in there to force her to split the money three ways. One share to her, of course, and the other two shares are given to Rebecca and Lilith. I mean that the MC did give up the house for the girls. And if she is forced to split the money up, I would really like to see Shannon have her plans screwed up again. The lawyer has to come up with a way to secure that by using the fact that the MC willingly gave up the house for the girls, not for Shannon. And maybe after the sale of the house, a little more twist would be where Shannon has a non-injury accident where she totals her car and has to use her new found funds to buy herself another car. Maybe her first Husband, not sure of his name, he decides to leave Shannon again and take a big chunk of money with him.
Nope MC will not get any more than what he already gets, the divorce if finale.
None of the 4 want any thing more to do with Shannon.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Agreed. Frank would never bother 'cause he wouldn't want her back in his life in any way. Becca's the only one that would even consider it, and only as revenge, but only if she was sure she could shelter the rest of her family from the backlash.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Texlar

Jan 2, 2020
I don't think you understand. Frank does not and will not get anything else from Shannon. The house was given up for Rebecca and Lilith, THEY will get a third from the sale of the house. It just a means that Shannon will not profit much from her desire to win. Frank will never want anything more to do with Shannon. Trevor can have her back, maybe...

Texlar

Jan 2, 2020
He understands far more than you apparently do.
He probably understands far more than me, but I was referring to not understanding my train of thought. I tell you what I will never comment again. I was not expecting 3 individuals to attack my opinion on a subject. NO NEED TO REPLY, I WON'T ANYMORE!!

smikey

May 1, 2017
The house is fully Shannon's, it's why the money in their joint bank account was split 50/50 despite Shannon complaining, and why Frank is getting alimony, as Shannon got an asset with much more value than their combined savings and some years' worth of her salary.

Update was pretty good, but pacing was a bit stilted, with the three initiation scenes back-to-back but with a black screen between with "next day" to separate them. Beth and Madison will eventually be full members of DPG. Abby will be last. I'm surprised Becca hasn't brought up onscreen w/ Lilly that for all their negotiations and talk about vetoes, that Abby has the ultimate veto; one word from her and it will explode the whole setup, Becca really needs to get to work on her and Frank to get past that timebomb. Frank hid nothing from Becca trying to talk around the arranged Mei marriage with Tomo, and I fully believe that when Becca took Mei back she engaged with much more direct negotiations w/ Tomo about expectations and what she wanted for Mei and Frank.

I was surprised no actual explicit sex scene, just BJs this time around. And I'm getting a bit tired about how much setup is being given for Lilly to get more time alone with Frank, her sexy scenes are starting to feel a little played out and lopsided compared to the other members of the triumvirate. Nicknames being out there is good, Mei's names are pretty close to what I expected for her and Frank, but Abby is probably going to pick up that Becca knows what Lil's nickname is, setting up potential conflict or friction between the two.

Editing error in the opening of the update, if you choose "I should have joined in" Frank does his little head fiction, but mentions "I could have had you a day earlier" is a flub, Lilly punched him and jumped his bones on the same day. She is true psycho shit.

Edit: Mei naked apron next update, please.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Personally, I'm not too worried about that. Becca did have to promise to keep Abby out of it, but

1. we know that Becca is willing to break those promises when her plans call for it.
2. we don't know how far Abby has been worked on by Becca to avoid a possible fallout.
3. Abby knows how much Lilith has suffered from not having her biological father around and she knows how messy Lilly's last breakup was and how hard it hit her, so I think that while longer conversations will be necessary, she wouldn't push Lilly into a hole like that again. I also think that the fact that Lilly is now more open and affectionate towards Frank, even in Abby's presence, is supposed to soften the shock a little.
4. as far as Beth is concerned: At least she knows that she's supposed to bring an heir into the world (Beth) and that Frank is the candidate for the male part. I think her quote was “I've always wanted to be a big sister!”, something that has come true with the appearance of her sire, just in a different way than she expected. Someone should teach her the saying “Be careful what you wish for, it might come true, just differently than you think” because said wish and her old wish for Lilly and Frank to get along better are exactly that in their fulfillment.

3.90 star(s) 194 Votes