Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Not interested in les content, just let the twins fuck each other and leave the old woman away! :cautious:
Oh shit, here we go!

1st thing, you have to be a mad man to hate on the "old woman":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And 2nd: the banner has always had the three main characters there. And about mom-daughter, the following text has been in the developer notes since the second update:

Last edited:

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
I wish there was no lesbian content, we could only play from the male character's perspective. My only hope is that after the mother-son content is finished, we will switch to lesbian content.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I wish there was no lesbian content, we could only play from the male character's perspective. My only hope is that after the mother-son content is finished, we will switch to lesbian content.
The dev has helped with DeadMoon Survival, going on this your wish is not coming true, they will all grow together scenes wont be in an order of tags or traits or the game going through one relationship at a time and given what has been shown also in the new update for subs I will say it now this one might not be for you.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The dev has helped with DeadMoon Survival, going on this your wish is not coming true, they will all grow together scenes wont be in an order of tags or traits or the game going through one relationship at a time and given what has been shown also in the new update for subs I will say it now this one might not be for you.
Yeah something like this. 2.2 is shaping to be tons of mom-daughter though...

Dec 2, 2020
Damn, I knew Mom was fit but her abs is a whole next level. It doesn't appeal to me.
I understand and see that her appearance can be an addition and complement to her personality - insanely devoted (to her children), dedicated, a bit strict, pursuing the goal, it can even be seen as her attempt to cope with cheating and divorce. But her belly seems more appropriate for a 20-something gym freak than a mature, elegant lawyer and mother of two in college.

In other words, I don't like it when chicks are more muscular than me :cry: I need to hit gym again.

• Haha
Reactions: Ruykiru

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Damn, I knew Mom was fit but her abs is a whole next level. It doesn't appeal to me.
I understand and see that her appearance can be an addition and complement to her personality - insanely devoted (to her children), dedicated, a bit strict, pursuing the goal, it can even be seen as her attempt to cope with cheating and divorce. But her belly seems more appropriate for a 20-something gym freak than a mature, elegant lawyer and mother of two in college.

In other words, I don't like it when chicks are more muscular than me :cry: I need to hit gym again.
Well you got the gist of it. Been a while since she worked and last year was boring and lonely so she had to keep herself busy... gym, yoga, you name it. I guess it might not appeal to everyone but I think you'll really like the interactions with her kids. Variety is the spice of life, and we already got skinny and flat Lyna haha.

And yes, I guess it's ultimately because I like to go against the usual standard in incest novels bit. It's not that I don't like more mature woman, a bit chubby or whatever (which still, look at those milkers lol). But I want my milf to look both old and young at the same time, give her that contrast of wanting to look young again after the divorce, and as you very well said it matches the personality: dominant, strong, decicated, but a big softie for her children.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Oh, oh! I think you'll like what I'm cooking for chapter 2 then.
Version 2.1 is not even out here yet but I'm already cooking for 2.2... :sneaky:
Probably not gonna happen but looks like a great scene for the son to come and have some fun with them while theyre sleeping :BootyTime:

• Hey there
Reactions: Ruykiru
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes