401Grem

May 14, 2017
Linux exe? What the heck? In Linux you run game by sh script.
That is what I meant, trying to relate this to win users, weird thing is it does the same thing if I extract a regular game to a flash drive instead of the hard drive? Hard drive works fine, not on flash drive, and neither work if crunched.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
That is what I meant, trying to relate this to win users, weird thing is it does the same thing if I extract a regular game to a flash drive instead of the hard drive? Hard drive works fine, not on flash drive, and neither work if crunched.
Just check if sh script is executable. If not, flag it as such. You can do it through gui, or flag it as executable in terminal (chmod u+x).

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
There have been a number of people over the years who have survived without a working parachute - there are even a couple of videos on Youtube. Typically they die, but in some cases they "just" break bones and bleed internally.
When they fall into snow, trees, shrubs or other places where they are slowed down before they hit the ground. But water is as hard as concrete in this case. But as you said, even then you have serious injuries and don't run through the jungle for days and go hunting.

Reactions: Viatovic

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Typically, if the script is not executable, neither is the binary. So you have to flag that also.
Yes, you are right.
Binary can be found in /Game_Folder/lib/linux-x86_64 or /lib/linux-686, depending on architecture. Game have both packed, but only one of corresponding architecture is relevant.

aliocha

Aug 5, 2017
this game has good potential and i would like to see like pregnancy content. Few games show pregnancy at the end of the game but the developer could make a change and put it on the next updates to see how the story goes.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
@Temptress_Games asked an opinion about voting on NTR, and so that is the only reason I will bring it up. But the real issue is only in how any given fetishes are implemented in the UI. There is no reason to argue about it, and there is also no reason freak out about needing a walk thru to avoid fetishes you don't enjoy. The best solution is simply to make it obvious at the decision point that if you choose option X it opens path Y. No big deal. If I want NTR or Pregnancy or whatever, just make it very clear that taking a given action will open that path, while choosing the other option will lock that path out. Everyone wins, everyone is happy, and no-one has to go down a fetish path they don't wish to experience. So I hope you will consider this implementation option @Temptress_Games, I think you have an interesting well rendered beginning of a game here. Yes there is a lot of unrealistic stuff (kind of wish there was just a parachute as the falling from the sky completely unharmed stuff did stretch it a bit far) but considering the kind of game it is, no sense getting caught up in unrealistic scenarios to much. Looking forward to your next update. :)

Reactions: Temptress_Games
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes