U

User_920791

I am playing without the incest patch and in some moments it is confusing to understand who is the mother/son of whom. Apart from these small problems, I'm enjoying it.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I like how the story is progressing, wish there was more sexual content. I'll keep an eye on this
Wouldn't mind some sexual content myself, but sometimes slow-burn is the way to go, not everything needs to turn into fuck-fest after 5 minutes, slowly and properly building up to the sex is most often the best way, although it depends who the involved characters are, if it's MC and a hooker, then toss the build-up away and get busy XD

I hope that futa/shemale can be avoided or this it the last time I will play this.
As long as MC can avoid the futa/shemale, all good, haha. I don't mind if it's a female and a futa chick banging, that's fine, even though it's certainly not one of my most liked fetishes xD

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I was a bit let down by this being just episode 1 (being called v1.0 and having the zip file named ep1-10 gave me the crazy idea it was released complete) but I'll be damned if this wan't mighty impressive.
I can see the inspiration from Dreams of Desire, but as it stands, I'm way more excited for this now!

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Wouldn't mind some sexual content myself, but sometimes slow-burn is the way to go, not everything needs to turn into fuck-fest after 5 minutes, slowly and properly building up to the sex is most often the best way, although it depends who the involved characters are, if it's MC and a hooker, then toss the build-up away and get busy XD
Agreed. I was not hoping for fucking off the bat, just an HJ would have been sufficient or something along those lines, but like I said the story is enough for now to keep me engaged.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Agreed. I was not hoping for fucking off the bat, just an HJ would have been sufficient or something along those lines, but like I said the story is enough for now to keep me engaged.
There's also the old "sex scene that doesn't affect anybody but the MC" route: i.e. "the sex dream". Great way to provide the content we play these for without forcing the story to progress faster than the developer wishes.

Reactions: Temptress_Games

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
There's also the old "sex scene that doesn't affect anybody but the MC" route: i.e. "the sex dream". Great way to provide the content we play these for without forcing the story to progress faster than the developer wishes.
Eh. That feels kinda hollow in my opinion, I'd rather wait for the story to progress to the point where the characters actually do engage with each other and not a dream sequence (but if that is your preference np). Just give me more hints about who blew up the plane for now XD

yes, i like this game already, mom - 10/10 :FeelsGoodMan:
Mom def has potential.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Eh. That feels kinda hollow in my opinion, I'd rather wait for the story to progress to the point where the characters actually do engage with each other and not a dream sequence (but if that is your preference np). Just give me more hints about who blew up the plane for now XD
Not my preference, just a way some devs use to forestall the "content criers" while continuing to develop the story at their choice pace. I like a bit of sensible build-up in a relationship-based story - it really wouldn't make sense for an incestuous relationship to be a "just hurry up and fuck, already" thing. Some devs, though, can take far too long to provide any "erotic" in their "erotic game". For those the sex dream can be a savior: they can provide erotic content while continuing their somewhat tepid pace without the "slow burn" becoming a "fizzled out".

I only mentioned it because there have already been comments about the lack of sexual content - in a first demo!

Reactions: Temptress_Games

Temptress_Games

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
is it animated ?
Right now, it's not animated. But animated scenes will be available down the line.

Good start to the game and looking forward to next update. :)
Thank you

state of game ?

i'm tempted to play but i will wait for complete version
Episode 1 is completed.

Interesting premise, I like the art and I think the story can actually turn out to be rather good, I was pleasantly surprised and entertained, I'll definitely be paying attention to this :)

Someone mentioned that MC praising the mom is a bit too, well, it's quite bold and he also just keeps shooting the compliments at her, not quite normal behavior, and the thoughts they keep having and how they progress feels rather quick and too soon, I personally would prefer if all that would develop gradually, slowly, i.e. in different situations, different moments here and there they could perhaps see each other in new ways. Like on the island he's keeping the brave face, protecting her and all, she could be like "I never knew that he was this brave", you know, learning new things about each other that just happen to appeal to them, traits that they'd appreciate in a lover and all, and slowly they could either fall in love or develop raw sexual attraction toward one another, or both. Slow-burn is what I'm saying, in short, haha, but that's of course just me :p But I'm not complaining at all though, I'll gladly go with this too because the story does have a lot of potential, lets hope the dev will be able to use the potential :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Temptress_Games In my opinion this was a very good and promising start, keep it up, I'm definitely looking for more, hopefully the wait won't be TOO long! :)
Thank you very much

I hope that futa/shemale can be avoided or this it the last time I will play this.
There won't be any of that.

I was a bit let down by this being just episode 1 (being called v1.0 and having the zip file named ep1-10 gave me the crazy idea it was released complete) but I'll be damned if this wan't mighty impressive.
I can see the inspiration from Dreams of Desire, but as it stands, I'm way more excited for this now!
Thank you

yes, i like this game already, mom - 10/10 :FeelsGoodMan:
Thank you

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes