• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Nov 14, 2023
He said 'A short few days'...which have passed again..Technically , release should be today being day 4th(11May from 8 May)...
Can anybody guess next excuse?

Gamerboybst64

Jun 8, 2018
He said 'A short few days'...which have passed again..Technically , release should be today being day 4th(11May from 8 May)...
Can anybody guess next excuse?
Don' t speculate my friend, the dev has the experience to drag this till the end of year, which he has done in the past. Meanwhile look at Dr Sin's work Midnight Paradise, he might be releasing the well awaited update by mid June. I am really looking forward to that.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well, I looked at his Patreon statistics. For $ 600,- I wouldn't be sprinting as well. He is way over his top. Maybe the update is ready but waits for june to arrive.........

I don't care. It will come. Even if it takes a "couple" of days extra.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2023
Well, I looked at his Patreon statistics. For $ 600,- I wouldn't be sprinting as well. He is way over his top. Maybe the update is ready but waits for june to arrive.........

I don't care. It will come. Even if it takes a "couple" of days extra.
When he was at peak covid ..he had around 2000 dollars revenue per month ..its his excuses n lies from then which degraded subs day by day ..People subscribe now when he release..Who would support for 1 release a year of 3,4 hundred renders..If Dev worked probably he would be at atlleast 4k. Per month revenue..But who cares..He also does another job for living and game is just side hobby n income source of him for snacks and parties as claimed by him..So how much we bitch here on f95..he hardly ever reads..even we don't care..even if it's july or august..just stop lying 3,4 months before you release..He gives release date way before he starts working on it to attract subs for months..I complain here because this was the first adult game I ever played so I like it very much ..

Last edited:
Reactions: shamtiiomi and Jafo
Nov 14, 2023
View attachment 3646103
"Almost done" I guess the feeling is mutual:ROFLMAO:
Earlier i used to tought dev might be a slow part time worker that's why unable to meet deadlines..but I suppose he writes these messages intentionally laughing behind screen enjoying his sunbath and snacks ..and this time no excuse apology is not needed too..When it will be released all prev posts will be deleted and this cycle will again start ..May be he may drag it to June for subscriptions..I pity for those people who wait and get betrayed everytime when dev gets new preys ..Nor he has a discord or subscriber star, nor he replies on patreon even u r subbed , nor he replies on reddit unless u r a sponsor..so he doesn't give a fuck.The game when released had the potential for surpassing dreams of desire but dev messed it up. And I know how much I bitch, complain, write long Paragraphs, it's of no worth

Last edited:

Gamerboybst64

Jun 8, 2018
Earlier i used to tought dev might be a slow part time worker that's why unable to meet deadlines..but I suppose he writes these messages intentionally laughing behind screen enjoying his sunbath and snacks ..and this time no excuse apology is not needed too..When it will be released all prev posts will be deleted and this cycle will again start ..May be he may drag it to June for subscriptions..I pity for those people who wait and get betrayed everytime when dev gets new preys ..Nor he has a discord or subscriber star, nor he replies on patreon even u r subbed , nor he replies on reddit unless u r a sponsor..so he doesn't give a fuck.The game when released had the potential for surpassing dreams of desire but dev messed it up. And I know how much I bitch, complain, write long Paragraphs, it's of no worth
Come on man Dreams of Desire is on a whole different level, you can't compare that masterpiece to this. Lewdlab took time to return to the project and add great quality animations even though the old cg one was a blast. Hats off to Dr Sin's dedication.

Reactions: BlackDragom3636
Nov 14, 2023
Come on man Dreams of Desire is on a whole different level, you can't compare that masterpiece to this. Lewdlab took time to return to the project and add great quality animations even though the old cg one was a blast. Hats off to Dr Sin's dedication.
When DOD was in initial phase it's picture quality was very bad as compared to this dev initial works but story was very good..Even this dev was inspired from DOD.. he himself admits..If he tried worked hard, he had talent to be on top positions like Dr Sin..What dev presented at time of 2018 was really appreciable to his times but now it's all shame.
And ofcourse no dev can surpass lewdlab or pink cake.. they r unique n best

Reactions: Gamerboybst64

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Well, coming back after "a couple" of days I see nothing has changed.

We have to redefine the phrase "a couple". I think the release will be lifted to june..........

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes