DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
Is the Dev not going to get into trouble with Patreon?
MC is having sex with Aunt Liza who talks under the name of Eliza in EP16.
It is hard written into the code, not using a variable.
He will have to change the 67 entries of Aunt Liza to [el]
There are over 400 spelling mistakes in this .
What editor is this dev using, not one with spell check turned on.

Last edited:

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Incest Patch (Ep 16)

How to install:

1. Download the file and extract script.rpy
  2. Save the file inside the .../game folder (screenshot below).

NOTE: This patch works for Episode 13, 14, 15 and 16.

View attachment 2745313

View attachment 2745327 View attachment 2745311
View attachment 2745327 View attachment 2746760 (Right click > Save link as... > script.rpy)
Just unzip and copy icPatch.rpy into the game folder, no need to edit script.rpy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Hi,
Either that or they do not care. I was just using notepad++ and it is free. If they are hard up for cash they should use it.
I also use Notepad++ whenever I work with renpy-scripts. The built-in spellcheck works fine with one or multiple languages. Since I proofread for English (US), English (CA) and English (GB) devs, I can quickly switch between those different dictionaries with Alt-D.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
this game use to be good its ok now but its ended up being a kinectic novel with no choices its got to be just as bad as 53x homecoming both were good games and now arent even games its a shame couldve been alot better just saying

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
We should call these guys in already, this game hasn't made any sense...
MC & his mother jump from private jet plane on the way down after hit by missile without parachute into the sea, from very high altitude and survive, not even slight injury ... just wet. That on episode 1. You don't question this game logic or plot direction, sir.
laughing-01.gif

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
If you skip too fast that tends to happen. The way this game is coded they are not prepared in advance, but just before. So the game can't display something it's not yet done queuing up.
That explains, thanks... I first thought the patch fucked everything up, but when I started again, because without patch I couldn't load and had to restart, I of course skipped alot... Damn... next time...

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes