Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Finished game says - End of Episode 13 ? but its episode 13-16 o_O
Animations Stil low quality :confused: Anyways nice scenes :sneaky:(y)
And Wish that Combat Chick - Sister either get fucked by Mc or some BBC :KEK:

Reactions: berserk87

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
why the poor rating? was gonna try it but seen some controversial comments. Worth playing?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
why the poor rating? was gonna try it but seen some controversial comments. Worth playing?
It's all a matter of personal taste I guess? I wasn't a fan of watching other characters fuck other dudes (mainly the aunt) but thats my own personal preference. Haven't played for a long long time but from what I understand from reading comments you wait a long time before you actually get to fuck someone unless you do it without their consent while there sleeping. Your best playing and deciding for yourself tbh.

May 27, 2017
Incest Patch (Ep 16)

How to install:

1. Download the file and extract script.rpy
  2. Save the file inside the .../game folder (screenshot below).

NOTE: This patch works for Episode 13, 14, 15 and 16.

View attachment 2745313

View attachment 2745327 View attachment 2745311
Got a "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml" virus warning for this file from Windows Defender, it didn't even give me an option to do anything, just straight up nuked the file. I've never had any single virus warning in all my 6+ years of playing Adult games from this site. I know about false positives, but people on reddit are mixed about this being an actual virus or not. And a regular Google search indicates that this kind of virus is real. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: botc76

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Sinful Delicacies EP16.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Grecs

Mar 2, 2021
If you just like seeing the dude fuck his mother and sisters and aunt with his big dick, this is for you. But if you are looking for plot, this is not for you.

• Haha
Reactions: CaptMorgan76

Grecs

Mar 2, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Sinful Delicacies EP16.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Does this include the incest patch?

Reactions: Arx07

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
is the MC as annoying as f*ck with this very constant thoughts? that's why i stopped playin cause he wouldn't shut up with his damn thoughts
heh, I just kicked this one off and already the MC needs to be bitch slapped and put down. His internal commentary is distracting and annoying, plus his constant complaining about why he is being ignored is like, geez get a life mate, stop being a dick. He has a preteen obsessive compulsive disorder that needs some maturity to control.

Anyway, if this is the general development with this man-child then it it really isn't engaging enough to continue, however as it is early in the piece there maybe future improvements and better story content. Not even sure what Episode I am up to, thinking it is still Ep1 as I haven't seen it say Episode 2 yet.

Anyways just see how it goes.

Last edited:

stock72

Apr 9, 2023
Someone have a save from end of ep. 15 ? I delete that game long ago ^^ i only find save from ep 13 :/

jelow333

Aug 10, 2020
Aunt who is attractively made fuck with everyone. The young man fucks her, the BBC fucks her, the old man fucks her, only Mom is not there yet.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes