King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
just wait till he add NTR
and i still wouldnt care because i dont care about this about this game since its just a pass time for me i would totally drop the game though later on if it happen to ella since shes the only girl worth caring about in this game the mom is just a knock off version of the mom from dreams and desire

P.S im only being harsh because that aunt fetish for worshiping a BBC giving the current situation came out of nowhere and no way to have it not be seen like some of the comments were leading on

May 8, 2018
and i still wouldnt care because i dont care about this about this game since its just a pass time for me i would totally drop the game though later on if it happen to ella since shes the only girl worth caring about in this game the mom is just a knock off version of the mom from dreams and desire

P.S im only being harsh because that aunt fetish for worshiping a BBC giving the current situation came out of nowhere and no way to have it not be seen like some of the comments were leading on
Yes, damage has been done, there is no going back now, because we can't unsee what have we seen there. For me it was one of the best new games, everything was great, but that one scene ruined all.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yes, damage has been done, there is no going back now, because we can't unsee what have we seen there. For me it was one of the best new games, everything was great, but that one scene ruined all.

Earth to - okay forget it!
She's not your partner/sexual plaything and she's just having a romp w/ a guy she knows. So why the heck is everyone and their sister getting their knickers in a knot?!

FFS it's cheating at most and you (the Mc) isn't even the person being cheated on.

So come guys'n'gals, calm down and take a deep breath. No use for the artificial (and superficial) hissy-fits seen here.

And to contribute my opinion on the game: Well done even if the story is about as believable as Universal Soldier and I def. look fwd to the next update. Will be interesting to see how the story develops - esp. w/ regard to that lithe Swedish mynx :)

Reactions: ju1zzed

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Earth to - okay forget it!
She's not your partner/sexual plaything and she's just having a romp w/ a guy she knows. So why the heck is everyone and their sister getting their knickers in a knot?!

FFS it's cheating at most and you (the Mc) isn't even the person being cheated on.

So come guys'n'gals, calm down and take a deep breath. No use for the artificial (and superficial) hissy-fits seen here.

And to contribute my opinion on the game: Well done even if the story is about as believable as Universal Soldier and I def. look fwd to the next update. Will be interesting to see how the story develops - esp. w/ regard to that lithe Swedish mynx :)
i never said it was NTR but the actual dialog during scene given that situation is fucked up given shes a blonde that annoying troupe and you legit will turn people away who actually care about this game

why was that necessary to put that scene there after finding what happen to your sister and nephew

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
for me that title goes to the visit

i enjoy these new games ive tried out in this order

the visit
Reincarnotica
becoming a rockstar
vis

i never said it was NTR but the actual dialog during scene given that situation is fucked up give a blonde that annoying troupe and you legit will turn people away who actually care about this game

why was that necessary to put that scene there after finding what happen to your sister and nephew
As for that last paragraph I'm w/ you on that. Seemed forced.

May 8, 2018
As for that last paragraph I'm w/ you on that. Seemed forced.
Exactly. It was probably added just because some people asked him for "ntr", he wanted to satisfy those ppl and to add at least some sex scene into new update. It was illogical, sudden, gross, forced and so on. Originally it wasn't planed in the game, at least that's how dev have said at the beginning. That's why I have said that he should stick to his original story and not to ruin all with all those addons. Adding too many things can ruin whole concept of the game and lead to quiting.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Exactly. It was probably added just because some people asked him for "ntr", he wanted to satisfy those ppl and to add at least some sex scene into new update. It was illogical, sudden, gross, forced and so on. Originally it wasn't planed in the game, at least that's how dev have said at the beginning. That's why I have said that he should stick to his original story and not to ruin all with all those addons. Adding too many things can ruin whole concept of the game and lead to quiting.
i originally didnt like the mom due to how her face looked but this pose in this outfit looks pretty sexy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
come on why crying about ntr and stuff, this game needs male challengers it would be borring if it is another harem story.
the game gave you choice to ntr or not and that completely enough.
PLEASE look at mom's feet in bath scene GOSH what a terrible toes she have, so handicap... sush a waste on a beauty please fix it :eek::eek::eek:

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
come on why crying about ntr and stuff, this game needs male challengers it would be borring if it is another harem story.
PLEASE look at mom's feet in bath scene GOSH what a terrible toes she have, so handicap... sush a waste on a beauty please fix it :eek::eek::eek:
didnt give a choice and it wasnt NTR it was just cheating during an forced and obvious fake reaction to finding out that your sister and nephew are lost

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
yoass.gif

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
some challengers is ok but ntr means that mc will lose that challenge no matter what

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Isn't it normally already a 'challenge' to get the girl to be romantically interested in you? And quite a few games have a mroe or less interesting main story about searching for a long lost family secret or surviving in a Mafia Family etc. This 'extra challenge' is a bunk argument. Dev should go back to the drawing board of his actual storyline and work on the interesting part of his world, where MC's Dad is a mafia boss. More than enough challenges and interesting stuff there tbh...

Also there is kinda very little actual choice if one option is "total game over, reload from save LUL" and there is only one other option that keeps you in the game...

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes