Adult RPG about getting into the magical world.​
Thread Updated: 2022-12-18
Release Date: 2022-12-08
Developer: madart954
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

vaginal5.gif screen2.png Sreen1.png

Last edited:

P3zz0

Formerly 'Pezzo'
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
madart954 welcome and congrats on your first release. Please follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag, best of luck and drop a ticket if you need something ! :BootyTime:

Reactions: madart954

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
A QSP game that's fantasy themed? Haven't seen a good one since Rubedo.

I have high hopes for this game.

RMo

Sep 3, 2017
Poorly translated from Russian buggy grindfest.

Although I think they prefer "Quest Soft Player".
To be fair, that's mostly on the game developers, and because most of the QSP games released are by Russian developers who have an obsession with stat grinding that is truly remarkable (or just makes the game longer). I did play around with the engine a bit and you can do quite a lot with it. The syntax documentation is a bit murky though so I ended up having to prototype everything. There's also some limitations around the max size of numbers (makes date calculations a pain)

Oh, the UIs are uniformly terrible because it mixes sidebars that and HTML and the developers all hate user experience.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
what does QSP actually stand for?
Yeah, in general QSP games are Russian MTLed into English. Like was said, it stands for Quest Soft Player (or at least that's what I've read elsewhere). But it's generally a fairly ok game development engine, like rpgmaker and renpy are also game engines. QSP is generally better for adventure game style, but works fine for non-map based RPGs and visual novels as well.

I suggest looking at the preview pictures to see how MTL word-salad the game will be (in this case I'd say VERY).

madart954 please update the language section to something like "English MTL" possibly including that it's MTL from Russian (or whatever the original language is, I can't tell the difference between the Cyrillic alphabet languages), since that's more accurate based on the screenshots you've shown.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Who's the actual actresses with the nice ass in pics 2 and 3?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote