• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Sin Village [v0.15] [Sin Village]

john-d0

Sep 1, 2023
hii, a bit of feedback

- the mini-game takes a lot of time to produce money, which at first would be fine, but 10 points making a dollar is a bit tough for how much time it takes to do it, you make 4pts at lvl 1 and +2 every lvl(not counting the ocassional long neck mob that gives 2pts), so to make $6 you need around 7 lvls if ur buying the sniper like i did, and 22 lvls give or take to get $50, which is a lot, i think having: both, checkpoints(e.g you reach lvl 10 and can choose to start directly from lvl 10 next time, also maybe a lvl counter to keep track) and the difficulty lvls option(e.g easy, medium, hard, those giving more points, high risk high reward) would be very useful for that

- picking options (next, shop, etc) shoots bullets

- the dialogs are a bit robotic, some of them i don't really imagine a real life person would say that

- i think another commenter said it but signaling which weapon is equipped(the clearer the better) would be really useful, maybe making the box with the pic of your current weapon on the top of the screen bigger so you notice it better changing would be better too, maybe even making it so it auto-equips a weapon when you buy it i think would be nice

- a way to know if you picked a good option or not would be nice, the bar filling up is not very clear and it happens really quick so it's easy to miss while you're not paying close attention, from a life metter animation (like in fighting games) to a tiny sparkle that stays a couple seconds indicating your bar progress would be great, just anything that either stays on screen long enough to look at it or draws your attention enough to notice it right away when it happens

- i really like the zombies they look very nice, their animations too, also the regular game user and animation, looks neat

overall fun game, eagerly waiting to see how it'll look in later updates :)

Reactions: Sinner301

Sinner301

Sep 4, 2023
hii, a bit of feedback

- the mini-game takes a lot of time to produce money, which at first would be fine, but 10 points making a dollar is a bit tough for how much time it takes to do it, you make 4pts at lvl 1 and +2 every lvl(not counting the ocassional long neck mob that gives 2pts), so to make $6 you need around 7 lvls if ur buying the sniper like i did, and 22 lvls give or take to get $50, which is a lot, i think having: both, checkpoints(e.g you reach lvl 10 and can choose to start directly from lvl 10 next time, also maybe a lvl counter to keep track) and the difficulty lvls option(e.g easy, medium, hard, those giving more points, high risk high reward) would be very useful for that

- picking options (next, shop, etc) shoots bullets

- the dialogs are a bit robotic, some of them i don't really imagine a real life person would say that

- i think another commenter said it but signaling which weapon is equipped(the clearer the better) would be really useful, maybe making the box with the pic of your current weapon on the top of the screen bigger so you notice it better changing would be better too, maybe even making it so it auto-equips a weapon when you buy it i think would be nice

- a way to know if you picked a good option or not would be nice, the bar filling up is not very clear and it happens really quick so it's easy to miss while you're not paying close attention, from a life metter animation (like in fighting games) to a tiny sparkle that stays a couple seconds indicating your bar progress would be great, just anything that either stays on screen long enough to look at it or draws your attention enough to notice it right away when it happens

- i really like the zombies they look very nice, their animations too, also the regular game user and animation, looks neat

overall fun game, eagerly waiting to see how it'll look in later updates :)
Thank you so much for the feedback!

I have a update coming out within the next few days that has
-Overhauled sex animations (More life like)
-Can choose where to cum at the end of the sex scene (Face, Body...)
-2 new girls added

After this update I will start working on making the zombie minigame as polished as possible. Using all the feedback from you and other players.

All of your feedback has been noted. Thank you and I hope you enjoy the updates too!

Reactions: john-d0

Sinner301

Sep 4, 2023
Just released a update:
-Revamped Sex Scenes Including Choosing Where To Cum.
-2 New Girls Added
-Many Many Many minor fixes and additions

Thanks again everyone for your feedback!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SinVillage-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
How do you get money? I only found one way, the machine. But I always pay $1 and get like $0.10 or $0.20 back, meaning I can only play 3 times and not make any money. When I click on any menu buttons, it wastes a bullet. I have enough bullets for 2-3 zombies. I don't get the game.

Sinner301

Sep 4, 2023
How do you get money? I only found one way, the machine. But I always pay $1 and get like $0.10 or $0.20 back, meaning I can only play 3 times and not make any money. When I click on any menu buttons, it wastes a bullet. I have enough bullets for 2-3 zombies. I don't get the game.
Press R to reload. The controls are there whenever you press escape.

I should really make it more obvious. I apologise.

Also that is the only way to make money currently. I am working on another 2 mini games to add. And I will also adjust the rate of money gained from the zombie minigame.

Thanks for your patience.