Syploore

Jun 14, 2020
Some of the scenes will be skippable and some of the will not be skippable, but you will choose between different approaches. In both cases you will have to choose on each scene how you will proceed. If there is something extreme there will be warning. That's my goal.
Skippable as we don't see the scene but it happens, or avoidable that the scene does NOT happen in the story?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The engrish is quite strong and there is just a tiny glimpse of content - it is more of a demo than a proper first release.

There is virtually no content. The description here may have as much text as the actual game, but at least it outlines the story. In the game itself, you don't learn anything. You know that the MC (I guess) is fucking her "father" and that they're all into fashion and most of them hate each other. That's it.

The renders are solid and the animations decent too. But tbh - I would have preferred more gameplay/story progression than such a long animation at the start.

Hard to tell if this will get good - the writing and translation is serviceable at best at this stage and with the little we have to judge. But maybe over time this might be fun. But when every update is so short then I will take a second look in 3-4 years to get at least some playtime.

I dont understand devs that rushout their first releases - that is the only time you got all the time you can hope for. After that there are patreons that demand new content for their money on time. Imho the first release should at least aim to be as big as 2 or even 3 standard updates to establish the story, characters and world.

good luck with the game.

Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
The engrish is quite strong and there is just a tiny glimpse of content - it is more of a demo than a proper first release.

There is virtually no content. The description here may have as much text as the actual game, but at least it outlines the story. In the game itself, you don't learn anything. You know that the MC (I guess) is fucking her "father" and that they're all into fashion and most of them hate each other. That's it.

The renders are solid and the animations decent too. But tbh - I would have preferred more gameplay/story progression than such a long animation at the start.

Hard to tell if this will get good - the writing and translation is serviceable at best at this stage and with the little we have to judge. But maybe over time this might be fun. But when every update is so short then I will take a second look in 3-4 years to get at least some playtime.

I dont understand devs that rushout their first releases - that is the only time you got all the time you can hope for. After that there are patreons that demand new content for their money on time. Imho the first release should at least aim to be as big as 2 or even 3 standard updates to establish the story, characters and world.

good luck with the game.
I find your criticism a bit severe, but still fair and complimentary. That's why I appreciate it. Thank you very much.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I'm just sick of seeing femdom games where the male is always getting pleasure either by footjobs/blowjobs. It's very rare to see a femdom game where it is always about the female pleasure,, I would like to see more of that in a femdom game plus the mc in bondage. To see a mc tied to the bed not being able to move and just lay there like aa fuck doll for the female to have her pleasure is a bliss to see aand I enjoyed that alot ;):D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hera.N

Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
I'm just sick of seeing femdom games where the male is always getting pleasure either by footjobs/blowjobs. It's very rare to see a femdom game where it is always about the female pleasure,, I would like to see more of that in a femdom game plus the mc in bondage. To see a mc tied to the bed not being able to move and just lay there like aa fuck doll for the female to have her pleasure is a bliss to see aand I enjoyed that alot ;):D
Then this game will become more enjoyable for you as it progresses.

AutismGOD69

Apr 10, 2022
There isn't much content, but what is there is good and seems polished. Renders are good in terms of quality and taking into account all the crap games, this is very solid so far.
The story so far... I have no idea where it's gonna go, but looks decent enough from what's there. The writing overall isn't bad for this stage, but at least the creator took some time to proof read it so that's good. Might check it out at a later stage when there's more content.

• Red Heart

Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
There isn't much content, but what is there is good and seems polished. Renders are good in terms of quality and taking into account all the crap games, this is very solid so far.
The story so far... I have no idea where it's gonna go, but looks decent enough from what's there. The writing overall isn't bad for this stage, but at least the creator took some time to proof read it so that's good. Might check it out at a later stage when there's more content.
Working hard to bring the next update asap :) Thank you for your appreciation!

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
There will be.
But will the overall game be more oriented to femdom? Because then I am out. This is not to say that you should not develop the game the way you want. But after the opening scene I really have doubts that this Mark can somehow be a dom. Could you maybe elaborate a little more about this topic?

The visuals are really amazing! So I just would like to know what to expect.

Thank you very much for sharing anyways!

• Red Heart

Hera.N

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2024
But will the overall game be more oriented to femdom? Because then I am out. This is not to say that you should not develop the game the way you want. But after the opening scene I really have doubts that this Mark can somehow be a dom. Could you maybe elaborate a little more about this topic?

The visuals are really amazing! So I just would like to know what to expect.

Thank you very much for sharing anyways!
Yes the game will be more oriented to femdom, but there will be and maledom scenes (Rendering one now). With Evelyn as MC is hard to not follow a femdom path, but scenes with other characters will be up to your taste. Mark can't be dom to Evelyn, but maybe he can be to other girls.

Thank you for your appreciation.

Last edited:

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Thank you very much for taking the time to get into more detail.

I will keep an eye on this then.

All the best and a heap full of sanity for your ride!

May the forums always be in your favour!

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote