Others Sims 3 Kinky World Discussion Thread.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Just a recommendation to anybody who's been struggling to find games that aren't some shitty unfinished RPG Maker romp.

Try out Sims 3 Kinky World, it's a mod for well, Sims 3. It's essentially like Sims 4 WickedWhims but better in virtually every way.

The amount of degeneracy you can get involved with this shit is pretty legit, so if that's you're thing you can do it (for example, get impregnated by your son, murder your son then let him come back from the dead and rape you as a ghost. Yea, I wasn't exaggerating when I said "Degenerate").

It's also pretty great if you're not into that gnarly stuff but like more vanilla fetishes (i.e Lesbian, Gay, Marriage, Milfs).

You guys probably have already heard about it but i've not seen anybody mention it on here and my dick has been diamonds from the moment I installed this thing (which was a fucking pain) so consider this a friendly reminder that a mod like this DOES exist and it DOES work with pirated copies of Sims 3.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If you know how to get everything, you could make a thread in the /mods forum. I think it's onii kay's stuff, right?

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
If you know how to get everything, you could make a thread in the /mods forum. I think it's onii kay's stuff, right?
Mods forum?

Anyway, here's the copy and pasted guide that I used to help me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guide to get you started as simply as possible:
1. download a sims 3 torrent. I've heard Games4theWorld is good.
2. Don't go for a big all in one pack, download the individual expansions you want.If you're curious about an expansion, have a look at LGR's youtube reviews of them.
3. Let your game update to the latest patch via the launcher.
4. Download the ultimate fix. It doubles as a crack for the latest patch.
5. Download nraas overwatch (and nraas decensor to remove nude blur) to improve performance. Make sure to disable 'uniform cleanup' and 'stuckcheck' if you plan on using kinkyworld as they conflict.
5.5: game is now playable.
6. Download a mod folder: All package mods that you download can be simply copy/pasted into it.
7. Download the public release of kinkyworld from loverslab: or get the patreon patch from here (this is more bug filled as it is a beta for the next public release)
8. supporting mods (from the loverslab page):
Custom Content Required:
+CmarNYC Penis Mesh & Sliders (Scripts not required) :
+Animations Packs ( , )
Custom Content Recommended:
+See through clothes & mini skirts without panty
+CmarNYC Nipples depth slider :
+CmarNYC skin:
9. Start up the game. It may take a second after yo uload into a world for kinkyworld to load. Click on a sim>kinky> settings to access the settings menu. Go into woohoo>animations and add the animation codes from their corresponding loverslab pages. (ie. KW_Amra72_Animations)
10. You're done and good to go.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more information, help or advice I recommend going to this general on 8chan -

Reactions: ozzbrain

Haziqher0

Dec 9, 2016
can't seem to make the highschool playable due to some error that is cause by nraas story progression.Anyonw helpp

ikoiko

Oct 18, 2017
Is there a S3 version available for download that has al the Kinky Mods in it or just all the Kinky Mods in one download by themselves.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
I keep getting continuous notifications "Publicly exposing your naughty bits is great fun...." blah blah blah..... by continuous, I MEAN continuous...... CONSTANT.... back..... to.... back.... to.... back....toooooooo..... baaaaaaaaacccccckkkkk..... tooooooo..... baaaaaaacckkkkkk..... over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... NON-STOP!

I thought I turned out these kinds of notifications..... How the CLUSTER do I turn them off without turning the whole damned mod off???? It ruins the game for me.....

• Haha
Reactions: DearLegend37