wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I did warn him, didn't realize that can happen without realizing it, but I did choose, I will take care of Ema
That would be causing it. I enclosed guide you can check. You can also restart from chapter 2 Mohoro skipping first part of game by answering questions on which girls you are bring with you and if they are pregnant. If you restart remember not to warn James and let Ema see him with Elena

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Fauno36
Mar 29, 2023
Questions
1. Is it better to impregnate all the girls with their max amount of kids before moving to the bigger house?
2. Also what is the better option 30 million + unlimited service or 20 million + 50k per week?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
This game is still a completely broken mess for me. I suspect it's because I reject so many of the girls and the developer never properly checked his code paths.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Questions
1. Is it better to impregnate all the girls with their max amount of kids before moving to the bigger house?
2. Also what is the better option 30 million + unlimited service or 20 million + 50k per week?
As far as impregnating all with max number it doesn't really matter to each it's own. I never do gives me something to between updates LOL. Money wise there is 50M 30M 20M + 50K depending on how you answer the questions at BDSM club no matter which you pick you'll have enough money. I've done 20 + 50 and the 50M, there is also a 250K week option you only get that if you keep gang but then your locked out of club. I have separate save folders for keeping gang and not keeping so I play both of them. (Gang option is 500K weekly but you still have to keep paying Blade so your weekly cut is 250K)

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnDoeAnimeFan

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
This game is still a completely broken mess for me. I suspect it's because I reject so many of the girls and the developer never properly checked his code paths.
I don't know if it would be that. I've turned a few down and never had a problem. The dialogue and variable linking works perfect for me on those in and out of the harem.

Reactions: wookie ookie

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I don't know if it would be that. I've turned a few down and never had a problem. The dialogue and variable linking works perfect for me on those in and out of the harem.
The particular issue I'm running into is that after skipping to chapter 2 (which is necessary because doing my playthrough in chapter 1 ends the game), I select that I only want Dora from the previous chapter and that she's pregnant. When she finally arrives she says she'll deliver the baby 'soon', then never does. I managed to meet Paola, get her pregnant, and have her give birth, all before Dora has. Clearly it's missing a trigger.
I've had other issues in the past as well but on this (fresh) playthrough I gave up after running into this one again already.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
The particular issue I'm running into is that after skipping to chapter 2 (which is necessary because doing my playthrough in chapter 1 ends the game), I select that I only want Dora from the previous chapter and that she's pregnant. When she finally arrives she says she'll deliver the baby 'soon', then never does. I managed to meet Paola, get her pregnant, and have her give birth, all before Dora has. Clearly it's missing a trigger.
I've had other issues in the past as well but on this (fresh) playthrough I gave up after running into this one again already.
That's weird. Cause that's exactly what I did. Bought only Dora, she was pregnant. I did get Paola and Maria pregnant and then Dora gave birth on Day 24, right around the same time as I built the gym.

I'll have a look through my saves and see if I can find what the trigger might be.

Reactions: 2828ft

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
:unsure: Confused what do you mean doing your play thru in chapter 1 ends game so you have to skip to chapter 2 Edit You must have something else going on I just started separate play thru starting at chapter 2 taking Dora only and pregnant you can see below I'm taking her to hospital to give birth 2nd week after in Mohoro . It also doesn't make sense that your game would end after chapter 1 and you would have to start at chapter 2 if it's with taking Dora with you as Dora is one of the girls that will have a ending in the game. Are you playing current version of game.

Last edited:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
That's weird. Cause that's exactly what I did. Bought only Dora, she was pregnant. I did get Paola and Maria pregnant and then Dora gave birth on Day 24, right around the same time as I built the gym.

I'll have a look through my saves and see if I can find what the trigger might be.
So when I went to Chapter 2, I only took Dora (Pregnant), no one else. The only thing I can find is at the point you choose AVN or Sandbox "DoraPregnLvl" changes from 0 to 2. I chose AVN, but just checked Sandbox, it also changed to 2. I also had sex with Dora the night before (Day 23), but I don't think that had anything to do with it (in game anyway).

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
:unsure: Confused what do you mean doing your play thru in chapter 1 ends game so you have to skip to chapter 2
When I play through chapter 1 only choosing Dora content, the game ends with the MC marrying Dora and being told you've reached one of the available endings.

So when I went to Chapter 2, I only took Dora (Pregnant), no one else. The only thing I can find is at the point you choose AVN or Sandbox "DoraPregnLvl" changes from 0 to 2. I chose AVN, but just checked Sandbox, it also changed to 2. I also had sex with Dora the night before (Day 23), but I don't think that had anything to do with it (in game anyway).
I chose VN mode this time, but last time I for sure was playing in Sandbox mode, not sure if VN just didn't exist or I chose differently. The bug occurred in both playthroughs.
She's visibly pregnant and again, she will tell you she's ready to give birth "any moment", but it just never happens. Idk how I could possibly fuck it up in VN mode.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
When I play through chapter 1 only choosing Dora content, the game ends with the MC marrying Dora and being told you've reached one of the available endings.

I chose VN mode this time, but last time I for sure was playing in Sandbox mode, not sure if VN just didn't exist or I chose differently. The bug occurred in both playthroughs.
She's visibly pregnant and again, she will tell you she's ready to give birth "any moment", but it just never happens. Idk how I could possibly fuck it up in VN mode.
I edited my post above when you were posting https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-18-2-mega-lono.61893/post-13757209 I never play VN when you can switch to sandbox and VN isn't available in game anylonger. I'm not sure I will try from chapter 1 to and see if I get ending that should be fixed if happens

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Edit You must have something else going on I just started separate play thru starting at chapter 2 only taking Dora only and pregnant you can see below I'm taking her to hospital to give birth after 2nd week after in Mohoro.
I'm not sure why I have consistently had this bug then, I can reproduce it every playthrough.

It also doesn't make sense that your game would end after chapter 1 and you would have to start at chapter 2 if it's with taking Dora with you as Dora is one of the girls that will have a ending in the game. Are you playing current version of game.
Why does that not make sense? She has an ending, if you only ever interact with her in chapter 1 (I assume), you get it. The game then kicks you to the main menu.
Yes, version 0.18.2. This ending existed last time I played on a much older version as well.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I'm not sure why I have consistently had this bug then, I can reproduce it every playthrough.

Why does that not make sense? She has an ending, if you only ever interact with her in chapter 1 (I assume), you get it. The game then kicks you to the main menu.
Yes, version 0.18.2. This ending existed last time I played on a much older version as well.
Yes I get that but there is so much of the story left and many more to meet, game shouldn't end sending you back to main menu just because she has ending, I could see that happening if it was only the 5 main girls in the game . I'll message Mega Lono on Discord or Patreon and ask about it

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
When you set up chapter 2, did you mark that you got Ema pregnant? I originally said no. Just tried a run through saying I did have sex with Ema and got her pregnant and after 52 days Dora still hasn't given birth. Maybe there is a clash there somewhere.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Yes I get that but there is so much of the story left and many more to meet, game shouldn't end sending you back to main menu just because she has ending, I could see that happening if it was only the 5 main girls in the game . I'll message Mega Lono on Discord or Patreon and ask about it
Perhaps he doesn't mean main menu, he means chapter 2 setup page. Pretty sure that's where I was sent after marrying Dora (I didn't keep saves from part 1, so can't check).

Reactions: wookie ookie

divas72

Jul 12, 2017

Usually the event with the trip to the hospital comes in the morning when MC sleeps alone. If you have slept with another girl, the pregnant girl may not give birth that day. :)

Reactions: Milton749

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Perhaps he doesn't mean main menu, he means chapter 2 setup page. Pretty sure that's where I was sent after marrying Dora (I didn't keep saves from part 1, so can't check).
That would make more sense I just can't see game ending then with everything left in Mohoro that's like 80% of story. I don't have a save either from pt 1 with Dora only. I'm a male slut had to take all the women. I'll prob make one tomorrow just to see

Reactions: Milton749

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
When you set up chapter 2, did you mark that you got Ema pregnant? I originally said no. Just tried a run through saying I did have sex with Ema and got her pregnant and after 52 days Dora still hasn't given birth. Maybe there is a clash there somewhere.
No. Also, just tried another new game, but this time in sandbox mode, managed to get her to give birth this time. Not sure if it's just luck or it's fixed in sandbox now, but my run from earlier in VN mode is definitely broken.
Usually the event with the trip to the hospital comes in the morning when MC sleeps alone. If you have slept with another girl, the pregnant girl may not give birth that day. :)
Hm, it is true that I never sleep alone (why would anyone do that), so perhaps. Though it doesn't explain Paola giving birth, perhaps there was one time I did and she was queued up to go first.

That would make more sense I just can't see game ending then with everything left in Mohoro that's like 80% of story. I don't have a save either from pt 1 with Dora only. I'm a male slut had to take all the women. I'll prob make one tomorrow just to see
No, I definitely mean main menu. See the attached save, I just ran through the game scene skipping picking all the, and only, Dora options.

3.90 star(s) 92 Votes