• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
but remember her day is the 9th .. so i usually wait till the next month on the 9th to call her .. yeah i wanna knock her up with a 2nd baby :love:
I mean, did you even read what I wrote? I had that call after the first baby. To "help with documents". Once. And never again. It was somewhere in Act 2, now I'm in act 3 like a two in game months later, and the call option is not here, it never was after that one time. As I was saying there is no opportunity to contact her any further after I had the call and nighttime sex on the bed.
Moral: DO NOT ANSWER.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
ok sorry .. i'm just trying to help out ... i'll shut up :oops:
Sorry bro, didn't mean to sound like a dick, and also thanks for the replies. It's just I wrote at what moment exactly I lost the contact with Teodora, so reply with earlier steps, that I already did, made me irritated. I obviously could've handled it better. Still it's nice somebody actually tried to help. I now sent the sve to the megalono, hopefully he can fix it.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Lo siento hermano, no quise parecer un idiota y también gracias por las respuestas. Es que escribí exactamente en qué momento perdí el contacto con Teodora, así que responder con pasos anteriores, que ya hice, me irritó. Obviamente podría haberlo manejado mejor. Aún así es bueno que alguien haya intentado ayudar. Ahora envié el sve al megalono, ojalá pueda arreglarlo.

(y) (y) (y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
megalono .. gotta question for ya .....

what did you mean by this dream thing the MC has .. was it meant that Dora is like the family protector / overseer ??

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
well Anna is the MC's 1st real love .. well and sex partner ;)
and you have to remember Teodora & Julia are both involved with other men ... Teodora is married ... and Julia has a boyfriend ... so that why you don't see them as much as you want to start with .. but with Teodora .. her husband hates sex .. so you end up having sex with her anytime you want after her 2nd baby ;)
and Moko is bi .. so she enjoys sex with both sexes ( M/F ) anytime she's in the mood .. which is like 99% of the time :ROFLMAO:
That's true about Moko. I think she has a higher sex drive than the MC does sometimes. As for Teodora, for some reason I can't get her back in the game after she has the first baby and signing the paperwork. The MC has sex with her the 2nd time but nothing happens after that. She basically disappears from the game for good ever after picking I hope were the right answers.

I just hope that one day in a future update the MC can have pregnant sex with more women besides Anna. I wish that more of them can have multiple children like Moko can with six. Or at least that if they get knocked up, they still show pregnancy, and the kid just goes to a daycare or something. One game I play allows unlimited children and they just go to a nonexistent place.

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's true about Moko. I think she has a higher sex drive than the MC does sometimes. As for Teodora, for some reason I can't get her back in the game after she has the first baby and signing the paperwork. The MC has sex with her the 2nd time but nothing happens after that. She basically disappears from the game for good ever after picking I hope were the right answers.

I just hope that one day in a future update the MC can have pregnant sex with more women besides Anna. I wish that more of them can have multiple children like Moko can with six. Or at least that if they get knocked up, they still show pregnancy, and the kid just goes to a daycare or something. One game I play allows unlimited children and they just go to a nonexistent place.
i don't get why thats happening to you .. with Teodora .. i never have a problem with her ... i must admit tho ... theres times when i put her off for quite some time .. but she still appears in my listings to contact her :unsure:
i hope megalono can fix the problem your having (y)

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Here's my save if anyone wants to take a look at it and see what I did wrong. I still don't know what I did wrong with her storyline.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
i don't get why thats happening to you .. with Teodora .. i never have a problem with her ... i must admit tho ... theres times when i put her off for quite some time .. but she still appears in my listings to contact her :unsure:
i hope megalono can fix the problem your having (y)
I'm just waiting for the day she leaves her husband and moves in with the MC so he can have a lot of sex with her anytime he wants. She is one of the better-looking models in the game.

I looked at the file in saveeditor and it shows the flags for her having up to six kids, but not sure how accurate that is. It could have been put in place for a future update where she can have that many.

Reactions: ImperialD

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
megalono .. gotta question for ya .....

what did you mean by this dream thing the MC has .. was it meant that Dora is like the family protector / overseer ??
That time I was experimenting with animations in Daz3d and made this ...so .. why not to put it like dream? And you have it... no reason at all... just for fun. :giggle:

Here's my save if anyone wants to take a look at it and see what I did wrong. I still don't know what I did wrong with her storyline.
As the other guy with the same problem. You both missed the chance to make Teodora pregnant with the second kid.
The new update 0.18.2 will fix it for you. Go to work and when she is ovulated you will have option to call her. She will have sex and get pregnant... and the story will continue like normal.
Version 0.18.2 now has been released for supporters.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
That time I was experimenting with animations in Daz3d and made this ...so .. why not to put it like dream? And you have it... no reason at all... just for fun. :giggle:

As the other guy with the same problem. You both missed the chance to make Teodora pregnant with the second kid.
The new update 0.18.2 will fix it for you. Go to work and when she is ovulated you will have option to call her. She will have sex and get pregnant... and the story will continue like normal.
Version 0.18.2 now has been released for supporters.
I'm not sure how I didn't get her pregnant the second time. Guess I will have to wait for the next update since I can't afford to become a patron right now.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I'm not sure how I didn't get her pregnant the second time. Guess I will have to wait for the next update since I can't afford to become a patron right now.
I guess it's still a bit of random chance rather than a sure knock-up? Girls also won't always get pregnant on first try, even when ovulating. With Lucia it took me 3 days of taking double blue pills to make it happen. And the issue with Teodora was, game didn't allow retry in her case. So nothing more to do, but waiting for version 18.2.

Reactions: CircaAD

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I guess it's still a bit of random chance rather than a sure knock-up? Girls also won't always get pregnant on first try, even when ovulating. With Lucia it took me 3 days of taking double blue pills to make it happen. And the issue with Teodora was, game didn't allow retry in her case. So nothing more to do, but waiting for version 18.2.
:unsure: I never had problem knocking Teodora up not sure whats going on, even if didn't get a girl the first time went back each ovulation day and always got her by end of cycle. 18.2 will be public soon prob 5-10 days

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
thats true .. even on their ovulation day .... i just save it before fucking them .. if they don't get pregnant .. i reload and go at it again till i knock em up :love:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
thats true .. even on their ovulation day .... i just save it before fucking them .. if they don't get pregnant .. i reload and go at it again till i knock em up :love:
I'm just waiting for more of the girls being able to have multiple kids. Hoping we get more sex animations when they are pregnant. Especially when Naomi and Moko are both pregnant with doggy style and some toys involved too.

Reactions: ImperialD
Feb 25, 2024
The concept of the game is quite simple, but I found it brilliant when playing, congratulations to the developer, I really liked this game. I will now try to see how its development and the Patreon are going.

3.80 star(s) 91 Votes