EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.png

Overview:
Simple Days story is based on simple days :) One at a time... Your character is a young boy, just after his 19 years birthday. You will take control of his life ...finding his first job, girlfriend(s), touching the shady life, encounter awkward situations, buying first car etc. Maybe will go after the money, maybe after study, maybe just start a family. Do you want to make your character a stand up guy or join the dark side? It will be up to you. The game will give you the choice.. but it is you, who will decide what will happen. It will start with simple days, but more simple days pass, more complicated and colorful the story will become.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-16
Release Date: 2024-04-07
Developer: Mega Lono - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v0.17.5): - - - -

Extras:
Guides

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 16.png 19.png 20.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
Game is broke

[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Day13.rpyc", line 113, in script
File "D:\Mega\SimpleDays-0.1.4-pc\SimpleDays-0.1.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SimpleDays 0.1.4
Wed Sep 16 01:24:52 2020
[/code]

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
Sorry, not trying to be a hater but personally, I'm not even going to download a game with such low quality and grainy renders. If it's only a product of the compression, then do yourself a favor and upload some uncompressed images because these ones are a HUGE turnoff (for me and probably for many other people).

arms99

May 11, 2018
Ok, so most of the renders are quite grainy and the animation looks like it came out of a game from 5 years ago. But, if you can get past that I found the game to be quite enjoyable. The english is not too bad, the girls are all quite attractive and there are plenty to pursue. Best of all there is lots of lewd content, including my favorite type "impregnation" (tag needs to be added). I think with a bit of work this can be a great game.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 90 Votes