bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Simp-0.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
here we go again...​

mandystarrx

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2024
2 questions, well 3 if you are being technical.. Will there be preggo stuff down the road? and Why is it step-family if it's already avoiding patreon and is on subscribestar? Why not just make it that extra taboo since you already avoided the asshole site?
I wasn't sure if incest was allowed in SS, might remove that step- part in the next releases. The truth is that it's just stated at the intro but doesn't have any relevance in the actual game. Would like having preggo but will prioritize the other kinks before that

Reactions: bluerubber
Dec 20, 2023
Ok i played the game a little bit. i am lost on how the stats work if you go to the school gym you should be able to work out the same with the park and library i just donot understand it and the same with working to make money the coffee shop should have a job posting there. unless i am totaly missing something

mandystarrx

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2024
Ok i played the game a little bit. i am lost on how the stats work if you go to the school gym you should be able to work out the same with the park and library i just donot understand it and the same with working to make money the coffee shop should have a job posting there. unless i am totaly missing something
You're right, they're all placeholders for now. All of it will be replaced.

man_with_no_name

May 15, 2018
I enjoyed the game overall. Had to edit a bit of the css to get the names not covering the charachter portraits but no biggie.

Good quality of life options like skipping time and getting rid of the resource management aspect.

Fetish wise, It was solid with humiliation and simpery. Its a bit too excessive and fast tbh though, having a bunch of robbers breaking into your house and stealing your stuff would lead to the cops being called.

There aren't that many games centred around simpery, with the other one I remember being "that girl I love" which has been abandoned and is very grindy.

I'm looking forward to the interactions with the head mistress and especially with the crush. Maybe with the head mistress the mc will be sent to detentions or the curriculum changed. With the crush I assume that there will be alot of friendzoning and her exploiting the MC for money, favours, chores ect.

Also given that there is a dominant side, having the MC be able to improve himself would be appreciated. Stuff like going to the gym, studying ect. He could still be a simp in mentality even though he is physically fit and smart.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mandystarrx

mandystarrx

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2024
I enjoyed the game overall. Had to edit a bit of the css to get the names not covering the charachter portraits but no biggie.

Good quality of life options like skipping time and getting rid of the resource management aspect.

Fetish wise, It was solid with humiliation and simpery. Its a bit too excessive and fast tbh though, having a bunch of robbers breaking into your house and stealing your stuff would lead to the cops being called.

There aren't that many games centred around simpery, with the other one I remember being "that girl I love" which has been abandoned and is very grindy.

I'm looking forward to the interactions with the head mistress and especially with the crush. Maybe with the head mistress the mc will be sent to detentions or the curriculum changed. With the crush I assume that there will be alot of friendzoning and her exploiting the MC for money, favours, chores ect.

Also given that there is a dominant side, having the MC be able to improve himself would be appreciated. Stuff like going to the gym, studying ect. He could still be a simp in mentality even though he is physically fit and smart.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I agree with the start going too fast, we wanted to let players know about the silly vibe we aim for with the story. The principal and crush chapters are already written and you'll find just what you're describing in them, when we release them ♥

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes