• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
thumb.png

Overview:
Welcome to SIMLIFE, a story-driven life simulator with multiple paths. Live different experiences and choose who you want to become.
Every choice matters and the things that are lost, maybe are lost forever, so think carefully at every possible branch that you will stand.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-21
Release Date: 2024-04-21
Developer: ITP Team -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
The Bugfix attached below is needed!

Immagine 2023-09-26 202027.png Immagine 2023-09-26 202201.png Immagine 2023-09-26 202241.png Screenshot 2024-04-21 203000.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
ITPlay Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

You can get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
A new member released "The life Sim" and just 8 hours later another new member released "SimLife". There are some sort of coincidences but this is suspicious. its like one member created two accounts + two patreon accounts and hoping for double money.
They seem to be two completely different games, stylistically and content wise.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
"You will live the entire life of the main character, from his birth until the last instant of his life."

Really? So we have to wait several game years before anything meaningful happens?
Damn..this is going to be a long game....lol

Day 1. shat myself...piddled a little....sucked on a boobie...
Day 2. shat myself...piddled a little....sucked on a boobie...
Day 3.

Aug 16, 2020
"You will live the entire life of the main character, from his birth until the last instant of his life."

Really? So we have to wait several game years before anything meaningful happens?
Damn..this is going to be a long game....lol

Day 1. shat myself...piddled a little....sucked on a boobie...
Day 2. shat myself...piddled a little....sucked on a boobie...
Day 3.
So, living the dream?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
A new member released "The life Sim" and just 8 hours later another new member released "SimLife". There are some sort of coincidences but this is suspicious. its like one member created two accounts + two patreon accounts and hoping for double money.
Naw man, it's just a IRL AI hallucination glitch in the matrix coincidence and we're just gonna roll with them both.

qwertyXl

Sep 6, 2019
Well, that was kinda way too short for an initial release, but it looks promising. Let's hope it doesn't get abandoned lol.

ITPlay

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2023
its like one member created two accounts + two patreon accounts and hoping for double money.
Yeah, I dont' have all of this time. But is not a bad idea.

thank you !!!! over 30 updates/uploads today and this was the only one worth downloading. EDIT!!! I was wrong no gameplay, choices, or sexual interaction... Also, WHY ARE THERE PICTURES OF CHILDREN YOU PEDO!?!? 0 out of 10 Fapability
Man... It's not pedophilia.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes