• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Similar site to yiff.party

MinosML

Apr 2, 2019
Well, since yesterday it's been working 2/10 times instead of 0/10 (if you don't give up and keep going f5), so that's an improvement, I guess
Content still isn't really recent tho, as site hadn't really been working these past few months and most patreon stuff was on yiff. We have to give it some time so that people can import new content there now that it is somewhat functional.

Kemono dev said they were working on the site now that yiff is gone, so let's hope that it can actually become an even better alternative (as it's not limited to patreon only). Fingers also crossed for future Fantia support, although that would take a while for sure.

Reactions: MrShaDowAnDub

MrShaDowAnDub

Feb 23, 2018
Well, since yesterday it's been working 2/10 times instead of 0/10 (if you don't give up and keep going f5), so that's an improvement, I guess
Content still isn't really recent tho, as site hadn't really been working these past few months and most patreon stuff was on yiff. We have to give it some time so that people can import new content there now that it is somewhat functional.

Kemono dev said they were working on the site now that yiff is gone, so let's hope that it can actually become an even better alternative (as it's not limited to patreon only). Fingers also crossed for future Fantia support, although that would take a while for sure.
Agree. Bad thing that board and requests aren't working, but at least we have access to data some date. Some of them are outdated, but it's at least something. Hope site will work better.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
sorry, I wanted to quote only "leaked patreon videos from youtubers"
Well that one is hard Yiff was where to go for that one and now its gone so only option is google and maybe someone has the content saved on MEGA or Google drive

Dec 4, 2020
Is there a permanent booru but for sites like danbooru, sankaku, etc.?
Damn son that profile pic takes me back to being 12! I was always a Digimon kid back when all the other kids preferred Pokemon, but Digimon were cooler because they were actually intelligent enough to be able to talk, instead of just saying their name over & over. Irony is the pic is probably actually a Pokemon, knowing my luck. OK, end of useless nostalgia post!

Reactions: ovosile

ovosile

Dec 3, 2020
Damn son that profile pic takes me back to being 12! I was always a Digimon kid back when all the other kids preferred Pokemon, but Digimon were cooler because they were actually intelligent enough to be able to talk, instead of just saying their name over & over. Irony is the pic is probably actually a Pokemon, knowing my luck. OK, end of useless nostalgia post!
nope, you're spot on! it's Gabumon.