Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
This version is buggy as hell as is expected. If you ask a girl to visit your bedroom normally, you can't end the damned scene. Eva's new scene also keeps showing up every morning, and I haven't been able to trigger Alice's new event.

The OW ripoff character's scene is working as intended, just need to mash a few buttons repeatedly. Think of her ability set and her scenario and it all makes sense.

EDIT: 2.1a is out and the Alice scene is still broken. Top kek.
You need to have the debt down to at least 200k for the Alice event to trigger.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
v2.1a All versions:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I dont get this game. How is it making 15k a month off like a decade old Playshape assets. I cant even wank to it.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hold off on dl'ing 2.1a, it's till bugged, Christmas event is fucked and you can't sleep after it. Collectors don't come to collect on your debt.

Ralien

Sep 14, 2016
I dont get this game. How is it making 15k a month off like a decade old Playshape assets. I cant even wank to it.
I'm not saying this one is but I have a feeling some of these patreons are funded by stolen credit cards.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Well no matter what version i use, i couldnt even get the thugs to come get alice, even tho i had under 200k dept, and even then, i tried to see what i could do with the event in the cheat menu, and even tho i got the cell tracker from the bar, how do i use it, nothings shows in my cabinet , and the loan guy just tell me to fck off :/

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Well no matter what version i use, i couldnt even get the thugs to come get alice, even tho i had under 200k dept, and even then, i tried to see what i could do with the event in the cheat menu, and even tho i got the cell tracker from the bar, how do i use it, nothings shows in my cabinet , and the loan guy just tell me to fck off :/
cellphone tracker is in your wardrobe (at the bottom). you just need to equip it.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
cellphone tracker is in your wardrobe (at the bottom). you just need to equip it.
Im maybe dumb, but i cant see the wardrobe at all, im only using the spongebob cheat code, where is it located ? :eek: Thanks

anonyjohn

Aug 5, 2016
There's a flag in the save file that states when the next collectors raid is due. A little tinkering (using minerva, maybe?) can help you trigger the event. In any case, I don't see a point in going to the bank (there's no option related to the event), I just went to the bar, then to the brothel, checked the cabinet (where you choose what to wear), selected the cell tracker et voila! event triggered. Of course, I'd wait first for a proper bugfix.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
There's a flag in the save file that states when the next collectors raid is due. A little tinkering (using minerva, maybe?) can help you trigger the event. In any case, I don't see a point in going to the bank (there's no option related to the event), I just went to the bar, then to the brothel, checked the cabinet (where you choose what to wear), selected the cell tracker et voila! event triggered. Of course, I'd wait first for a proper bugfix.
Thanks i finally made it, but i cant use the next button for the scene in the private bedroom, guess this its bugged for sure ^^

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Thanks i finally made it, but i cant use the next button for the scene in the private bedroom, guess this its bugged for sure ^^
The next button with the Alice event is bugged for everyone. Apparently 2.1b fixes that. Uploading to Mega now.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
v2.1b All Versions:
Changelog: Fixed Alice event, fixed and extended New Year event. Fixed some stucks in bedroom, plus other things.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
v2.1b All Versions:
Changelog: Fixed Alice event, fixed and extended New Year event. Fixed some stucks in bedroom, plus other things.
Ayy thank you very much :)

Bosh

Aug 25, 2016
v2.1b All Versions:
You're the real M.V.P, thanks you!

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes