Akyumi

May 8, 2017
do you guys think maybe they are always struggling with bugs and etas because of flash/game engine? because at first, it was smooth sailing and monthly releases with some minor bugs but as the time went , game got bigger and bigger with more content, they no longer managed to hit their timings and there were major bugs everytime. considering how every tech company gave up on flash, maybe the flash is also at fault for this failure of a game?
Obviously, if your you change something of the code into this engine if you do not do it to the perfection it generates more bugs, I do not believe that they change engine it is complicated simply I suppose that they will continue doing what they can but the people do not understand it they believe that it is simple to create a game with such a problematic engine

Akyumi

May 8, 2017
For if to someone he is interested these they are the animations for the gym that they said that already they were ready, obviously they are sprites, are in format swf I suppose that I it do not have to explain like run it, and also two sprites that I do not know in order that they are or at least I have not found these animations in the game I think that they are incomplete or it seems to me to my

Reactions: killua2018

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
"Fixed" bugs aren't fully fixed yet. I'm going to wait a couple more versions on this one...

jimmyw11

Aug 4, 2017
the cell phone tracker still missing in 2.7a,
anyone can help me........
i sucking in alice gets captured.........

Mooseman45

Nov 13, 2017
the cell phone tracker still missing in 2.7a,
anyone can help me........
i sucking in alice gets captured.........
When she gets captured you need to go and talk to the bartender. Bartender will tell you to go buy the tracker from the store ($1000). Once you buy the tracker, access your inventory in the cabinet and equip the tracker and go to the slums to activate the next event in the series.

Reactions: jimmyw11

jimmyw11

Aug 4, 2017
When she gets captured you need to go and talk to the bartender. Bartender will tell you to go buy the tracker from the store ($1000). Once you buy the tracker, access your inventory in the cabinet and equip the tracker and go to the slums to activate the next event in the series.
no tracker in the store...........
what can i do.........
my alice.........

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
no tracker in the store...........
what can i do.........
my alice.........
It’s bugged, there’s no tracker that appears that is a bug that has been know for quite some time (a long ass time) and who gives a shit about Alice she’s annoying.

Reactions: jimmyw11

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
There's also another new bug where you can no longer trigger the event to recruit Eva from the bank

Pervert123

Jul 10, 2018
How can I play this game on android?? The file is a rar instead of an apk so is there any other method or i just have to extract the rar file ?

wulfbar

Feb 28, 2018
do you guys think maybe they are always struggling with bugs and etas because of flash/game engine? because at first, it was smooth sailing and monthly releases with some minor bugs but as the time went , game got bigger and bigger with more content, they no longer managed to hit their timings and there were major bugs everytime. considering how every tech company gave up on flash, maybe the flash is also at fault for this failure of a game?
There is nothing wrong with Flash as such, it is a flexible platform which can be used to produce many types of applications. It is being abandoned for use on the web not because there is anything fundamentally wrong with it but just because it has been made obsolete by modern web standards (HTML5), and because it was so powerful it was also always full of security holes and exploited for viruses.

Because it is such a powerful platform and not a single-purpose game engine like renpy it does not hold the developers hand so much so it requires more coding skill to work with. The problem with 'Simbro Team' (who and how many are on the team?) is that they clearly no longer have anyone who has the skill required.

As you point out, this was not always the case, they used to make proper releases. The obvious answer is that they had somone on team who was able to code until about a year ago, and then this person must have left the team and that's why there has not been a proper release since. The person who used to be there was a user called 'Marune' who diappeared in June last year. You can see their blog has not been updated since then, or the build on newgrounds either, or on LOK forums, because 'Marune' owned these accounts and was possibly the only one actually working on the game.

Whoever is left on the 'team' does not have the skill to do anything and that's why there is no proper release and they keep blaming Flash that it will not build or save games and can't handle the game size (bla bla bla...) but this is all just bullshit to disguise the fact that they do not have anyone with the skill to develop the game but they still want the monthly $$$ (and don't want to hire a good flash programmer to fix the game with this money).

NeevAsteria

Jun 12, 2017
(Using Android version)

Installed it first, worked fine, no problems as I've played through it.

Unfortunately after closing the game once, every girl in the streets have a male body or those robots from Nier Automata.

Anyone know what causes this or how to fix it?

EDIT : Used the other 2 save slots, but still the same case. Works fine when started new game but after closing the game it repeats the problem as I've stated. Also tried clearing data and cache, and reinstalling but to no avail.

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
(Using Android version)

Installed it first, worked fine, no problems as I've played through it.

Unfortunately after closing the game once, every girl in the streets have a male body or those robots from Nier Automata.

Anyone know what causes this or how to fix it?

EDIT : Used the other 2 save slots, but still the same case. Works fine when started new game but after closing the game it repeats the problem as I've stated. Also tried clearing data and cache, and reinstalling but to no avail.
I'm guessing you are playing on 2.7, not 2.7a? I haven't run into that problem yet on 2.7a.
v2.7a all versions

MaybeLoli

Jun 26, 2018
I unlocked forming extra parties and had an option to assign one in the slums, but didn't do so, saved the game and exited. Now there's no more option to do that, anyone knows how to trigger that option again?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
v2.7a all versions
Would someone be kind enough to update the OP?
--
With 2.7a the gym has been added but I can't find the "gym outfit" in the shop.
I know the content is random, but I've spent 10 days waiting for it to spawn.
So, not implemented or am I just having bad luck?

Dedoo

Jul 20, 2018
Архив битый ?( Скачал со всех но везде ошибка при извлечении

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
Would someone be kind enough to update the OP?
--
With 2.7a the gym has been added but I can't find the "gym outfit" in the shop.
I know the content is random, but I've spent 10 days waiting for it to spawn.
So, not implemented or am I just having bad luck?
It might be named something else, the female gym outfit is the pink hoodie.

Reactions: t727

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Архив битый ?( Скачал со всех но везде ошибка при извлечении
Правило 5 Мы - сообщество только на английском языке. Пожалуйста, предоставьте перевод с вашим сообщением, если он не на английском языке

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes