Ric

Oct 21, 2016

Does anyone have a link?

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
This game is just garbagge, they are adding literally only 1 scene every month while ripping the fuck out of their patreons. Its literally been at this state for the past year, while these guys are getting 13k a month.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Anyone have a to how to progress in the game and have alice kidnap and after kidnap scene

Aysheen

May 9, 2017
Anyone have a to how to progress in the game and have alice kidnap and after kidnap scene
You need to pay off your debt to about 200k I think. When the collectors arrive next they take Alice.
Speak to the bartender, use the device, win a fight, wait till the end of the day, the end

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Did anyone found the supposed 2nd scene for the 'Old pal' event?
I think you have to do everything a specific way to hit the checks on it, no idea what those are though. It's probably her coming back prego or something.

Reactions: dunames4

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
I'm having a problem with the New Year's scene. When I select who I want to be in it my days continues normally and when I try to trigger the event it gives me the Old Pal scene. It doesn't register the scene has having happened either so it just repeats over and over. I've tried on a new save and had no better luck.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Alice progression is bugged at the end of the date when she handcuffs you, buttons don't work and you get stuck !!!

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
i get a locked up game during the "girlfriend scene" with the panties on his head from Alice... talk about a cockblock.
none of the buttons work. also the end day button ONLY works from the office this is with the 2.4a version

snowprint26

Jul 17, 2017
So the old pal event what do you do the correct things ? To see the second event cause I have no clue please tell me someone knows ?

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes