SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Alice gloryhole event? I don't remember that the game had any gloryhole event.
Alice, if unassigned overnight, would randomly show up in the gloryhole room. Confronting her after having her serve you for a session there (where the player recognized that it was her and she knew it was you but assumed you didn't know) she would confess about her fucked-up teenage years where she discovered that she loved sucking dick and sort of got off on the humiliation of the boys thinking she was a whore. This was also tied up in her storyline of why she was clinging to her virginity. Alice's random gloryhole visits were my favorite part of the game because if you happened to visit while there was another customer, this was not only a great way to raise her slutiness, but you could also accidentally force a threesome long before she goes to bed with you after the gang kidnapping. The game didn't recognize it as removing her virginity, it might have been an accident of code. Still a great rare random event for her.

Ecil

Dec 21, 2017
Alice, if unassigned overnight, would randomly show up in the gloryhole room. Confronting her after having her serve you for a session there (where the player recognized that it was her and she knew it was you but assumed you didn't know) she would confess about her fucked-up teenage years where she discovered that she loved sucking dick and sort of got off on the humiliation of the boys thinking she was a whore. This was also tied up in her storyline of why she was clinging to her virginity. Alice's random gloryhole visits were my favorite part of the game because if you happened to visit while there was another customer, this was not only a great way to raise her slutiness, but you could also accidentally force a threesome long before she goes to bed with you after the gang kidnapping. The game didn't recognize it as removing her virginity, it might have been an accident of code. Still a great rare random event for her.
Wow, do you know any versiom that has this? And we might find it, i hope its not lost media at this point.

dudeguy23

May 22, 2018
Wow, do you know any versiom that has this? And we might find it, i hope its not lost media at this point.
a few months ago i fell into the rabbit hole of trying to find that event after i saw the patch notes of the version that added it, i'm fairly certain it should be in every version and it has a really low chance of happening, i actually managed to get it to happen in an older version but i can't remember which version was that.

IIRC all you have to do is, get the event where alice mentions she used to go to gloryholes, then have a gloryhole room with no one assigned to it and have alice be unassigned from every task. every day you enter the gloryhole room there's a chance she'll be there. not sure if the event is repeatable but i think it is.

Reactions: Ecil

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
a few months ago i fell into the rabbit hole of trying to find that event after i saw the patch notes of the version that added it, i'm fairly certain it should be in every version and it has a really low chance of happening, i actually managed to get it to happen in an older version but i can't remember which version was that.

IIRC all you have to do is, get the event where alice mentions she used to go to gloryholes, then have a gloryhole room with no one assigned to it and have alice be unassigned from every task. every day you enter the gloryhole room there's a chance she'll be there. not sure if the event is repeatable but i think it is.
It is repeatable. My old walkthrough guide that I cobbled together says this (contributed by user silence16 on the Legend of Krystal forums where I first was introduced to the game), and it seems to work reliably for me about 1 night in every four or five, so about 20% of the time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ecil

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
It is repeatable. My old walkthrough guide that I cobbled together says this (contributed by user silence16 on the Legend of Krystal forums where I first was introduced to the game), and it seems to work reliably for me about 1 night in every four or five, so about 20% of the time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can a female heroine work in "gloryholes"? The female heroine can enter the gloryholes but nothing happens.

F_myname

Jul 29, 2018
Game was really fun back when I played it. Hope someone pick it up or make something similar. Praydge

Ecil

Dec 21, 2017
And you can give her an oral after that, after inviting her to a date, the r*pe option is also there after that , but obviously won't work.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I actually remember this. I tried the "IAMTHEWALRUS" but it's not working on 2.7b
2.7b has two different builds. A "stable" build was reworked (by tcast, iirc) after Dev Marune went silent. It fixes a lot of bugs, but at the cost of removing a lot of cheats and customization. The original 2.7b on Patreon was the last version officially published back in 2018, but a lot of the code was different, and it was very buggy. This led many of us to believe that the team that published it no longer had the coder Marune in it and was just being milked for cash by whoever inherited and had access to the Patreon to get the income.

IAmArcnarx

Mar 14, 2020
2.7b has two different builds. A "stable" build was reworked (by tcast, iirc) after Dev Marune went silent. It fixes a lot of bugs, but at the cost of removing a lot of cheats and customization. The original 2.7b on Patreon was the last version officially published back in 2018, but a lot of the code was different, and it was very buggy. This led many of us to believe that the team that published it no longer had the coder Marune in it and was just being milked for cash by whoever inherited and had access to the Patreon to get the income.
So, what version I should use then? I also just noticed that, yeah, 2.7b was buggy as fuck

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
So, what version I should use then? I also just noticed that, yeah, 2.7b was buggy as fuck
Up to you. Some folks prefer the 2.6b update, personally the only version I have right now is the 2.7b tcast mod. Whoever tcast is, he did good work and the game is stable. Just forget about using the cheat codes with that version.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes