• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Feb 23, 2023
These are the original files, some of them have the password removed.

If you need the extraction password it is: simaowork

Mega |
Thank you for the files! This is genuinely amazing! Do you happen to have Shenhe's Full Nelson Stand And Carry animation from 2022.01 (It was either 2022.01 or 2022.02, can't remember exactly)? It's supposed to be in the OP, but that's the only file that is missing from that batch and I am unable to find it anywhere. There's only a censored version on the internet but the description of the original pack from Gumroad says that it also comes with the uncensored version.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: RGZ34

Auriga_

Dec 22, 2023
Thank you for the files! This is genuinely amazing! Do you happen to have Shenhe's Full Nelson Stand And Carry animation from 2022.01 (It was either 2022.01 or 2022.02, can't remember exactly)? It's supposed to be in the OP, but that's the only file that is missing from that batch and I am unable to find it anywhere. There's only a censored version on the internet but the description of the original pack from Gumroad says that it also comes with the uncensored version.
Unfortunately I do not have any files before 2022-09.