RPGM Abandoned Siluman Fantasy [First Half] [Siluman]

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
It's not actually on Kagura Games steam, so I would assume that it's still just the "First Half" on Kagura's website. Which makes it questionable why they scratched that part. In the Steam Discussions I saw the dev account mention that some of their team left and they are "re-funding" to make a new team for the continuation which is supposedly a second game?

So yeah. I would assume that the version on Kagura is exactly the same as the Steam one. And that this thread should be tagged as Completed instead of Abandoned.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
this game is still active, why does it have the abandoned tag
Presumably because it hasn't been updated in any easily discernable way since 2019 and patreon seems to mention everything but siluman's games.
The demo on itch certainly hasn't and the "official" version that costs money suspiciously has the exact same file size. Likewise the steam version hasn't been updated since May 2019, to my knowledge at least.
So if you know something about some stealth updates or a newer version of the game available somewhere, go ahead and make a request thread to have it updated. Until then, the abandoned tag seems accurate to me.