RPGM Abandoned Siluman Fantasy [First Half] [Siluman]

He-man96.

May 25, 2018
I should start a freelance proofreading and editing service for adult game devs who aren't fluent in English. You get it as close to English as you can, then I'll sweep up the fragments and glue it together. Free idiom. English dialects extra. It'd have to be dirt cheap to be worthwhile, though, but I could throw in social media posts as an extra. Anyone want to start an adult game social media marketing group with me?

(I bring it up because I find it fun trying to guess the first language of various developers. It's just a game I play with myself.)
I don't know how many times I've gotten completely mood-killed by machine language or grammar that made me just scratch my head.

Reactions: RestlessZenza

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Hell, I'd like to get out of the first dungeon because my screen is nearly pitch black. I can sort of see the ladders but finding the switches is near impossible.

Siluman

[Monster Girl Lover]
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
So the release date is tomorrow.

We got a lot of help from someone to fix the grammar and writings.
Always appreciate any help for tester and grammar nazi too for the sequel!
Just join us here

Thank you for liking our games all :D
*PS: JAST and Nutaku also coming around to help us create better games by getting more player.

Mar 31, 2018
What happens if I take both at the same time?
FBI, Stay right there!

Also maybe you could remain a newer but when you go to sleep you get transported and when you return to use what you learned to use on girls in the real world. Like controlling that power...

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
The first boss battle, if you kill it directly when it summons two underlings (when its HP is almost depleted ~around 1-10 hp-ish), the game will freeze and spouts the same line again and again... (bugs)
I cannot proceed the game at all...

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
What happens if I take both at the same time?
you dead you mind cant take both world and your body over heat and your mind burn killing your mind so you know nothing but pain as you eye see both world taking in info your brain can hold as it being kill off then your blood start to burn out of your body still be alive and slowed with out blood you brain turn off and you get sleepy and in pain the last thing you feel is pain

• Thinking Face
Reactions: iamslime

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
you dead you mind cant take both world and your body over heat and your mind burn killing your mind so you know nothing but pain as you eye see both world taking in info your brain can hold as it being kill off then your blood start to burn out of your body still be alive and slowed with out blood you brain turn off and you get sleepy and in pain the last thing you feel is pain
i mean that a guest i dont know nothing about muli life of a single body getting push in two world at one time with the other world only be connect by the mind wave using the soul as a gate with around 9875 volt of power be push at one point that connect to the soul because that not possible in this world it not rock that can hold a soul and power at the same time that i know of

• Thinking Face
Reactions: iamslime

Brig

Aug 7, 2018
First Half?
Does that mean I would download half of a game OR Does this game have a Sequel called "Second Half," OR did the Creators simply choose one hell of a bizarre name for their company?

Aug 31, 2018
I should start a freelance proofreading and editing service for adult game devs who aren't fluent in English. You get it as close to English as you can, then I'll sweep up the fragments and glue it together. Free idiom. English dialects extra. It'd have to be dirt cheap to be worthwhile, though, but I could throw in social media posts as an extra. Anyone want to start an adult game social media marketing group with me?

(I bring it up because I find it fun trying to guess the first language of various developers. It's just a game I play with myself.)
I may be interested

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Not gonna lie, I kinda hate this game. The translations were written by trolls, the fact that you can end up walking into water and die, defeat sex (Also, please add this tag.), Saving/Loading happens at bonfires maps away from where you die, etc. etc.
The playthrough is about 1-2 hours if you use cheats, and nothing is really that interesting with the sex scenes or story. It's mostly loli and defeat sex that are really the two themes captured here 3/10 game

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
You see some people see the glass of water half full, other however see it half empty.
Where was i going with this? Ah, yes! What do you mean first half!!? where is the other!!?

Reactions: RandomQ