• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KangRandom

Jul 17, 2022
Is there anyone who's willing to send shrift 2 gallery folder? I want to see all the new animations especially for the most recent version. You can find it in the game folder its in "kya" if i remember correctly, thank you in advance

AyJey

Aug 23, 2022
I am not an expert when it comes to this but did you change your locale to japanese ? if not here's a tutorial https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/ ( maybe you need to download japanese characters on your computer in the language parameters )
This is a locale issue, the "corrupted" text is the computers replacement for Japanese characters, if you install a Japanese locale and they text is still garbled like that, redownload the file. Also if you're using winrar to unpack them make sure to set the language to japanese with CTRL + E
Thanks so much, it was setting my locale to japanese that worked

Wolf_83

Apr 6, 2023
Im having problems with the game after I patched it and I chose normal difficulty and High end pc and the game starts and the character im supposed to be controling is just not there and when I run up toward that temple the game gets stuck when the orange light hits the floor Screenshot 2024-05-01 183204.png

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
Im having problems with the game after I patched it and I chose normal difficulty and High end pc and the game starts and the character im supposed to be controling is just not there and when I run up toward that temple the game gets stuck when the orange light hits the floor View attachment 3593315
Did you download the game from here? If so theres a PDF in your game folder that lists potential fixes for this problem and others you may end up having.

Wolf_83

Apr 6, 2023
Did you download the game from here? If so theres a PDF in your game folder that lists potential fixes for this problem and others you may end up having.
I cannot find the PDF do you have the name of the file?
Im also haveing a problem that a problem with "Translation Actor 39"

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
I cannot find the PDF do you have the name of the file?
Im also haveing a problem that a problem with "Translation Actor 39"
Sounds like you don't have matching game and translation versions, check out these links:
Game:
Translation:
The game will have a PDF in it, make sure you have a Japanese locale on your computer, and if you're using Winrar you need to CTRL+E when you extract the game to set it to Japanese

Wolf_83

Apr 6, 2023
Sounds like you don't have matching game and translation versions, check out these links:
Game: Mega
Translation: Mega
The game will have a PDF in it, make sure you have a Japanese locale on your computer, and if you're using Winrar you need to CTRL+E when you extract the game to set it to Japanese
thanks

altertherevenge

Jun 13, 2023
i cant defeat rose, everytime even with all the fetishes at zero i cant avoid her stare, it seems that the only move that she has is that one....
i dodge it the first time with the evasive but she hit me the second time..
any help?

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
i cant defeat rose, everytime even with all the fetishes at zero i cant avoid her stare, it seems that the only move that she has is that one....
i dodge it the first time with the evasive but she hit me the second time..
any help?
Her first attack has the evasion symbol but the second has the guard symbol. You're supposed to use the defensive stance for the second attack.

altertherevenge

Jun 13, 2023
Her first attack has the evasion symbol but the second has the guard symbol. You're supposed to use the defensive stance for the second attack.
i tried even with the defensive in the beginning but she always hit me with the stare as first attack
and i have a strange mark in my states that makes me impossible to avoid her eyes, basically she counter every move
so now i have zero ideas ahah

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
i tried even with the defensive in the beginning but she always hit me with the stare as first attack
and i have a strange mark in my states that makes me impossible to avoid her eyes, basically she counter every move
so now i have zero ideas ahah
You lost too many times (two or more), so that screws you up. IIRC, you can remove said mark with one of the girls at the hotel, but as long as it stays there she'll make her first attack unavoidable.

theflame111

May 6, 2020
To tell which game version to use, you should look at the part of the patch download that says "Gamev(numbers)" the numbers tell you the version of the game the patch is made for which as of posting that's 2.11. I'll be uploading whatever game version the patch is meant for whenever the patch updates, so check out my quoted post for the correct version of the game for the most recent patch.
Thanks a lot honey :3

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
can anybody help me? The DLC for this game has this "Tips" image that I can't get out of. This error is present in both dlc, the helcate dlc does not have the black screen error in @Anjay Bang Jago game
( https://f95zone.to/threads/shrift-2-v2023-04-28-devils-office.137659/post-13650594 )
my game version : 2.11
helcate's dlc is invisible. I don't know if this is normal?
Hecate's dlc is likely a black screen because its image folder is not in your game. Check for the folder www/kya/hkt. If it's missing, you need to find a download that has it and paste it in. It's somewhere in the thread, but I forget which I used.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bwardyunbip
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes