Errende

Jun 8, 2018
Is it possible to run the patcher through Wine? I have dotnetdesktop7 installed but get the following error when trying to run the patcher.
Code:
wine SHRIFT_II_Translation_Patch.exe
Unhandled exception. System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'SHRIFT II Translation Patch
, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. Access denied.
File name: 'SHRIFT II Translation Patch, Version=1.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access denied. (0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))
wine: Unhandled exception 0xe0434352 in thread 24 at address 7BC225D7 (thread 0024), starting debugger...
Fatal error. Internal CLR error. (0x80131506)

Last edited:

hornydud2

Jan 9, 2024
Assuming by this that you went to performance settings and set everything to be at its least intesive, I honestly don't know what the problem could be other than potentially having a program thats hooked into the game running at the same time, something like Mtool, but from my experience with doing that theres only issues if you use the speed up hotkey or have autosaves enabled. I think the scenes are just really performance intensive.
so ur saying that i cant really do anything to fix this issue?

Dyrewatch

Aug 14, 2017
I'm having this error whenever I try to do anything with the new translation. It's the same story on 7zip. I've attempted to download this file from the MEGA link a couple times, and it hasn't worked either time.

1712184934728.png

hornydud2

Jan 9, 2024
is there a way to change the players level via notepad or; like edit a text file to increase the level of the player?

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
I'm having this error whenever I try to do anything with the new translation. It's the same story on 7zip. I've attempted to download this file from the MEGA link a couple times, and it hasn't worked either time.

View attachment 3508213
Have you tried JUST downloading the "SHRIFT2Translations1.31Gamev2.11.rar" on its own instead of the whole folder? Instead of pressing the green download at the top just double click on the translation patch.

howdoIwalk

Nov 28, 2019
With using the emulator that was suggested before, the cheat it brings lets me cheat getting exp, money, and resetting the husk state. I find that resetting all states just before an orgasm finishes resets me back to 1

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
anyone know any games that are similar to shrift or mgq?
games you fight monster girl there 62studio games lust grimm/lust friend/lust grimm again/succubus puttel/succubus in wonderland and there some circle-tekua games like Lilith in nightmare and there other games

Reactions: Mr_Tanker

reaflax

Aug 8, 2021
屏幕截图 2024-04-07 231949.png Has anyone encountered this problem? I have tried using Mtool and other methods and encountered this issue, even the one purchased on the DLsite author's official website is also in the same situation:(

Vingyard

Oct 11, 2017
Is anyone aware of the fact the current latest translation patch fails with a ContextMismatchException on the 39th element in the array of Actors.json? The exception suggests deleting the entry, but deleting the entry from the file itself ends up causing a NullPointerException when running the translator again. The same result happens on the version downloaded from pixeldrain and mixdrop.

The only translator that actually finished working was the legacy patch S2Translationv1.1Gamev1.21, which unsurprisingly makes sense, since I can't seem to access the second chapter at all. Is the second chapter not available in the download files posted in the OP?

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Is anyone aware of the fact the current latest translation patch fails with a ContextMismatchException on the 39th element in the array of Actors.json? The exception suggests deleting the entry, but deleting the entry from the file itself ends up causing a NullPointerException when running the translator again. The same result happens on the version downloaded from pixeldrain and mixdrop.
You have to "open the game zip file using winrar , press control+e , set it to japanese , extract" courtesy of @Demonkiller12345. As an aside, I advise running Japanese locale with the program. Also also, I know the translation patch you want isn't going to come as a rar but will instead tab you to a drive download where the most recent patcher is. They might have updated the OP, but I had to do it that way.

The only translator that actually finished working was the legacy patch S2Translationv1.1Gamev1.21, which unsurprisingly makes sense, since I can't seem to access the second chapter at all. Is the second chapter not available in the download files posted in the OP?
The update post stated there is no new content in the translation. It only goes up to the end of chapter 1. You can still grind away since the chapter 1 stuff is all still translated. No known ETA for chapter 2's patch.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes