Seeking Shota/femdom/mongirls games

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Hello, I am currently looking for what's in the title. I've played Super Monsters 'n Girls, Forest Of the Blue Skin, Shiro no Yakata, Drain Mansion, Super Mamono Sisters, One Shota / Kariyume and probably a few more that I'm not remembering right now. Does anyone have a list of similar games? Maybe there's a post about it already but I haven't found it.

Basically any sidescroller / platformer / run or get raped that involves playing as a shota, and having to deal with girls / mongirls that want to rape you

Last edited:
Reactions: Cas888

kimchiman123

Jul 12, 2020
Hello, I am currently looking for what's in the title. I've played Super Monsters 'n Girls, Forest Of the Blue Skin, Shiro no Yakata, Drain Mansion, Super Mamono Sisters, One Shota / Kariyume and probably a few more that I'm not remembering right now. Does anyone have a list of similar games? Maybe there's a post about it already but I haven't found it.

Basically any sidescroller / platformer / run or get raped that involves playing as a shota, and having to deal with girls / mongirls that want to rape you
castle of temptation sounds like a good fit for those descriptions