5.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow really great writing and even the renders while not photo-realistic have a certain charm to them.

Cant believe this only start this month and already 4 chapters? That's worth a patreon sub from me for sure.

Hopefully as the cast expands though we don't lose site of some of the characters. I really love coffee shop girl and the OG brother/sister so I hope they continue to show up in future chapters.

edit: your patreon links for chapter 4 don't work :cry:

Last edited:

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
Wow really great writing and even the renders while not photo-realistic have a certain charm to them.

Cant believe this only start this month and already 4 chapters? That's worth a patreon sub from me for sure.

Hopefully as the cast expands though we don't lose site of some of the characters. I really love coffee shop girl and the OG brother/sister so I hope they continue to show up in future chapters.

edit: your patreon links for chapter 4 don't work :cry:
Thanks for your comment. The link works fine now. As for the characters, the focus varies from one to another depending on the moment, but none will be left behind :)

etool

Jun 14, 2021
another great work from, Pent Panda

yes sad, but also kind of beautiful

when I first downloaded I did not look at the Dev ... seconds into this I knew it was you, the style, models, feel all screamed out Pent Panda

I humbly thank you for your fine work

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
android port cannot be installed. something miss or error.? im download from pixeldrain and cannot installed
You can try on itch.io,

It should work, and it's free for chapters 1 to 3.

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
another great work from, Pent Panda

yes sad, but also kind of beautiful

when I first downloaded I did not look at the Dev ... seconds into this I knew it was you, the style, models, feel all screamed out Pent Panda

I humbly thank you for your fine work
Thanks for your comment and for your review. There are few things more rewarding for an author than having an identifiable style. I'll make sure that this game improves as it progresses.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
Hi. Unfortunately same error here, was not able to install any of the downloads. Same error as the guy above.
Fixed. I've already uploaded a new version to and I've verified that it works. I don't know what happened with the previous one. Thanks for your patience. I'd appreciate your feedback!

Last edited:

Rondrasil

May 6, 2020
Fixed. I've already uploaded a new version to and I've verified that it works. I don't know what happened with the previous one. Thanks for your patience. I'd appreciate your feedback!
Thanks a lot, I was able to install the new version.

Reactions: Pent Panda

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
Hey, guys. A little preview of Chapter 4, Madness, which will be available in two weeks for free:

Imagen1.png

We'll find with new characters, plots, and connections to the rest of the story. I'll keep you posted.

Chapter 5 will be available for as well in two weeks.

I hope you like it!

• Red Heart

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Hey, guys. A little preview of Chapter 4, Madness, which will be available in two weeks for free:

View attachment 2760674

We'll find with new characters, plots, and connections to the rest of the story. I'll keep you posted.

Chapter 5 will be available for as well in two weeks.

I hope you like it!
Another great chapter!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Oh, there's a sunrise yoga, take it for granted! Just waiting for the right moment.

Couldn't find a way to include the real Gorinuker, however :)
The gorilla and the naked yoga are a running jokes of your games for me.
You don't have to put them if they don't fit in the game (after all, I didn't remember of a gorilla in TZYC).
I see them more as a nod to your other games. Like when you put poster of your other games.

About the naked yoga, at first I was thinking it doesn't fit in this game. But after the "striptease by the sea", perhaps it's not totally out of order.
But it could just be an wink. Something like someone in the street giving a pamphlet to Alice for a "new and cool activity", and when she read it, she's like "nah, I already did something silly like that, I think I will pass on this one" :).
But if you find a way to actually add it in SSS, I will not complain at all :).

For Gorinuker, I suppose we can't expect something like
"... Rising from the radioactive ashes caused by the terrorist nuclear attack that wiped out half the city, Gorinuker start to wander in the other half, killing all the remaining survivors including our unfortunate protagonists.
THE END"
:D

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
The gorilla and the naked yoga are a running jokes of your games for me.
You don't have to put them if they don't fit in the game (after all, I didn't remember of a gorilla in TZYC).
I see them more as a nod to your other games. Like when you put poster of your other games.

About the naked yoga, at first I was thinking it doesn't fit in this game. But after the "striptease by the sea", perhaps it's not totally out of order.
But it could just be an wink. Something like someone in the street giving a pamphlet to Alice for a "new and cool activity", and when she read it, she's like "nah, I already did something silly like that, I think I will pass on this one" :).
But if you find a way to actually add it in SSS, I will not complain at all :).

For Gorinuker, I suppose we can't expect something like
"... Rising from the radioactive ashes caused by the terrorist nuclear attack that wiped out half the city, Gorinuker start to wander in the other half, killing all the remaining survivors including our unfortunate protagonists.
THE END"
:D
"... Rising from the radioactive ashes... " Hahaha, now that would be a Short Sad Story.

About the yoga, no spoilers, but I've already found a place for it in a future chapter. We'll get to it!

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
"... Rising from the radioactive ashes... " Hahaha, now that would be a Short Sad Story.
I must say that when I was writing this, I was thinking of the intro of the "Godzilla" song by Blue Öyster Cult in their Extraterrestrial Live album

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
C4 Promo.png

Hey! Chapter 4, Madness, is already available on for free, with new characters, plots, and connections to the rest of the story.

I hope you like it!

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
As an inhabitant of the Montreal area for 25 years now - the true capital of bagels (don't listen to the New Yorkers who believe their bagels are better, the fools :p), I can say that these look more like donuts than bagels
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
5.00 star(s) 13 Votes