Short and to the point

Montkun

Mar 8, 2018
Just call me Mont, I'm 37 from the U.S.. Been kind of lurking for a while now, and tried a fair amount of games. Some good, some bad; but I'll be the last to cry over anything here. My overall suggestion though, we need some MORE BLACK WOMEN in these games. Lol

Reactions: toolkitxx

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Just call me Mont, I'm 37 from the U.S.. Been kind of lurking for a while now, and tried a fair amount of games. Some good, some bad; but I'll be the last to cry over anything here. My overall suggestion though, we need some MORE BLACK WOMEN in these games. Lol
You'll be glad to know I'm working on a game with one, as is a fellow developer! You might enjoy Sisterly Lust, nice slutty black teen all over your cock. Also, if you're into curvy women, Dreams of Desire and The Gift both have black women in them. Sadly you're right though, it's not nearly enough. Maybe in the future there will be more.

Montkun

Mar 8, 2018
I just finished playing Dreams of Desire Ep. 11 recently, I really liked the story and definitely enjoyed the scenes with the Mom. Haven't played the other two, so I'll definitely give them a try pretty soon.