RPGM シリガルクエスト | SIRIGARU100 | Silly Girls Quest

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for the tips.
I played and I think it's a very strange and fun game.
Does the dialogue at the end change because I didn't choose to fuck a minotaur?

Reactions: Mistervd

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
1671935955923.png
why cant i play this scene
it said on my deepl translation this cannot be played please enjoy it on site ??? meaning i have to do over again ??

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
There's 3 new scenes with frost, 2 new cg. Also there's a scene with the mom from Oba-sans saga. I hope we get more little updates like this one, I need more!

Reactions: rvheg

rvheg

Oct 1, 2021
Great milf/snu-snu/thicc style. Couple of frames of animations and sex sound effects are good enough. Simple RPG gameplay that is actually kind of fun instead of being an obnoxious grind. Basic story that doesn't really need to make much sense and gets right into the sex quickly and is well paced. NTR wasn't surprising. I'm not a huge fan of it, but it's good here, but very simple since the MC doesn't really react to anything, which allows the player to roleplay or decide for themselves. Wish there was more anal, but it's more than fine the way it is if the dev isn't super into it.

Love the dev's other work also. Hope he keeps this sort of pace to his games, because it's nice to play an RPGM game that isn't a fucking shitty grindfest that I'm not interested in or have time for. Spent about 5 hours total unlocking everything.

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
New update with best girl Frost? You know I got you!
Here is 1.20, like last time it is JP only. There is a save included that is in the recollection room right before the updated content is unlocked. Use it, delete it, ignore it, it's up to you. Enjoy!

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
New update with best girl Frost? You know I got you!
Here is 1.20, like last time it is JP only. There is a save included that is in the recollection room right before the updated content is unlocked. Use it, delete it, ignore it, it's up to you. Enjoy!
Thanks a lot