RPGM Complete Shion the Exorcist [MTL]

Gray.Sin

Mar 12, 2020
Last edited:

DurryMuncher420

Apr 28, 2022
Anyone know if and where I can find a couple of maps pointing me in the right direction? I've just gotten the first girl back and I've been walking circles in the sewer looking area after you pass through the wall.

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
If people are wanting mirrors I can provide them, sorry been really busy and not paying attention much. Can post some mirrors today
Sorry Nynx, but the jap locale stuff never works for me. I'll just have to pass until a better file comes along.

Amend

Aug 22, 2018
just to make sure, I won't get any malware or virus from downloading anything on these links?

Hello sorry for being away! And no there is no malware on these. I used Translator++ to just unpack the original game to be able to translate it. and used Workupload to be able to upload them for people to use the quick translation. It was really just for me to enjoy being able to comprehend it. But figured I could share it with the community. I'm thinking of giving it another go maybe with DeepL.

Reactions: Riqaz

MR Maicom D

Jul 26, 2021
I downloaded the demo from the DLsite and it opens Normal E and the one from here keeps giving error

Nov 4, 2018
Found this after a google search:

What I did is download and install Locale Emulator, and open the zip using the Locale Emulator, then you can just extract it anywhere and the file names should be normal.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Does anyone know how I see the CG of the other characters ?I have the fullsave one knows but I don't know where to see them

Manslayer1

Mar 25, 2020
Anyone still having weird file name problems and image/faces not found, here is my fix.

Open zip folder, in zip extraction program select options, name encoding (ctrl E), select Japanese and then extract, could be a different option if Japanese doesnt work for you.

Happy fapping.