• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [shinachiku-castella] Summer Shattering

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vel'koz

Jun 13, 2021
First what did you download? Did you download an earlier version of the game or one of the many MTLs that were posted? It would be helpful if you could point me to the post you found the link so I can see the file that your using.

With that sorted out could you send screenshots of the issues you are facing with assets now showing? The blackscreen I have seen befoer when people try and use a save from a newer version on an older version so I also would like to know if you downloaded a save and if that save is causing you issues too.

To help you I need to know more about what you are using Bottom line.
Good evening sir can you help about phone call in this not sure about the version though right now i'm playing it on my android phone since i'm i don't have a personal computer also cannot afford to buy one

Vel'koz

Jun 13, 2021
Good
First what did you download? Did you download an earlier version of the game or one of the many MTLs that were posted? It would be helpful if you could point me to the post you found the link so I can see the file that your using.

With that sorted out could you send screenshots of the issues you are facing with assets now showing? The blackscreen I have seen befoer when people try and use a save from a newer version on an older version so I also would like to know if you downloaded a save and if that save is causing you issues too.

To help you I need to know more about what you are using Bottom line.
Good evening in need your help about the phone how to use it since it's a mod for android device your is greatly appreciate

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Good evening sir can you help about phone call in this not sure about the version though right now i'm playing it on my android phone since i'm i don't have a personal computer also cannot afford to buy one
The games does not natively support android. If you are having issues with the game it is more then likely due to the fact you are playing it on an android phone and not a PC. I believe in the actual game thread there is an optimized version made by Modder Kin-kun that should work better. If that is being used and you are still having issues then unfortunately that is a problem because you are using android.

Reactions: Vel'koz

poopems

Jun 25, 2020
My 100% save that I downloaded pre-Kagura worked fine on the Kagura version. So download the 100% save that was posted in this thread and try that.

blissys

Feb 21, 2019
Thats scars of summer, not summer shattering
It's the same game. It's just translation issue... of the title. Japanese doesn't translate to exactly the same words as in English.
Here's the game link:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote