4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
How Can you create that CT file? Can you teach me?
fearlessrevolution.com - best place for cheaters with CE cheating info, tables, etc.
I believe ikaruga is a pro!
I simply searched for value, searched for changes and realized that in this game address is always same one. Which is very uncommon. So I just saved him to file.

This is very lamer stuff I did and it will teach you nothing above crude CE usage.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Having trouble getting the lewd ending with Aika, I'm following the instructions below posted but still having no luck. Is there any other requirements for the endings besides what is listed below?

1. Bad: Favor<150 (2 bars or less)
2. Normal: Lewd<150 (1.5 hearts or less), favor between 150 and 320 (roughly from 3 to 6 bars)
3. Good: Lewd>150 (1.5 hearts of more), favor>420 (almost maxed), at least 25% of sexual experience must be with the hero
4. Lewd: Lewd<350 (3.5 hearts or less), good end requirement not met
5. Livestock(Orcs): Lewd>350 (3.5 hearts or more), good end requirement not met

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I guess those are right. I maxed out Aikas lewdness so in the end she ended up in the pig pen fucking her brains out. So that should be the most lewd one I think..

JJsmall

Apr 18, 2020
Anybody know games like this masterpiece? I don't want to play it 4th time. At least not in this year...

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Anybody know games like this masterpiece? I don't want to play it 4th time. At least not in this year...
Well, I saw you rating just now:

" One of the best pixel art game that i've played. Best pixelart artist after Libra Heart. And interesting gameplay. Maybe a little be boring due to low difficulty, but the volume and quality of content fully mades up for it. Corruption/lewd system, few ending and some secrets. And big map for exploring. "

Sounds like LonaRPG would be perfect for you. Make sure to download the merged english translation from my signature before playing though if you decide to try it out. Also, the learning curve is a bit steep (you get tossed into the first quest and there is a lot of information).

persons394

Nov 5, 2020
Thx. Looks good except heroine looks almost like loli and extraviolence.. Just not my cup of tea.
The heroine does look like a loli although she of course is 21 but you can avoid rape scenes and what not pretty easily. If you do get stuck in a rape sequence just alt f4 and reload.
I actually really like playing the game not for the sexy stuff but for the other things, like murdering monsters.

Reactions: CaiNanE

Baran69

Aug 6, 2020
okay umm i have several questions here, if someone could help me with at least one i woud be very glad, ty.
how do i get the bikini?
how do i get the shield key?
there are two mysteryous keys, one on the first and another on the second chapter, where do i use the one from the second chapter?
there are also 2 illustrations i don't recognize, in the third page, the two next to the beach ones
i repeat, if someone could help me whit just one of these, i woud be very glad, ty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Another Otaku

Robin_

Dec 28, 2018
I can't enter the dungeon at the end of the forest (where the orc mobs first appear). Does anyone know where the key for that is?

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes