VN Ren'Py Shin Megami Tensei: Training the Demon [v0.2.2] [BlendOver]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Suggest something if you can do better. Naming shit is... surprisingly hard.
lol, they coulda literally translated the title imo.
IIRC: Shin=new, Megami=goddess, and Tensei=reincarnation/rebirth
So coulda been New Goddess Rebirth: Training the Demons -- Aka training female demons so you can 'birth' a new goddess.

Edit. Ps. Did a quick search, and Shin may been real/true instead, but had always thought it meant new for the game, what with it having roman numerals.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
lol, they coulda literally translated the title imo.
IIRC: Shin=new, Megami=goddess, and Tensei=reincarnation/rebirth
So coulda been New Goddess Rebirth: Training the Demons -- Aka training female demons so you can 'birth' a new goddess.

Edit. Ps. Did a quick search, and Shin may been real/true instead, but had always thought it meant new for the game, what with it having roman numerals.
....Uh, yeah. Let's 'not' change the title. 'Shin Megami Tensei' is fine. You don't 'need' to translate it.
And yes, 'Shin Megami Tensei' translates to 'New/True Goddess Reincarnation'.
Translating it, as a long time SMT fan myself, seems almost insulting... Just, leave it alone.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
....Uh, yeah. Let's 'not' change the title. 'Shin Megami Tensei' is fine. You don't 'need' to translate it.
And yes, 'Shin Megami Tensei' translates to 'New/True Goddess Reincarnation'.
Translating it, as a long time SMT fan myself, seems almost insulting... Just, leave it alone.
It's mainly in response to the other comments, & threat of DMCs they are alluding to, but yeah getcha.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
With the fairys breast sucking scene, after the first even when trying to restore energy the file for the image is missing, and the game crashes for me under "while running game code" it says "-File"game/SL/PixeSL.rpy",line 1551, <module> NameError: name 'waidp' is not defined.

i dont expect a patch solution (although would be great if you can), but thought i would let you know for next update.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
what are the odds, i'm just finishing p3 reload(damn you elizabeth), and was about to go to nocturne, but i do believe, things come to light by accident...

• Haha
Reactions: randomjohn
Sep 1, 2019
I hate the Leanan Sidhe content so much. She is such a bitch. Wish we had the option to just not have her around. It's insane that you get charm from her when she is the least charming character so far. I would rather have one of the damn random encounter demons teach me how to be charming than her. Good game though, other than the problems with scenes not showing images and the touch boobs Leanan Sidhe scene causing error that can't be rolled back in english language mode.

Edit: Also quick question, what are the feathers for? Are they just placeholders for a quest involving the strange woman or do I need a certain amount before something happens?

Double edit how about that one: Figured out the feathers.

Last edited:

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I hate the Leanan Sidhe content so much. She is such a bitch. Wish we had the option to just not have her around. It's insane that you get charm from her when she is the least charming character so far. I would rather have one of the damn random encounter demons teach me how to be charming than her. Good game though, other than the problems with scenes not showing images and the touch boobs Leanan Sidhe scene causing error that can't be rolled back in english language mode.

Edit: Also quick question, what are the feathers for? Are they just placeholders for a quest involving the strange woman or do I need a certain amount before something happens?
Tbf, Leanan Sidhe are known to cut lives short and/or drive you nuts so.... mission accomplished?

Last edited:

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
This is nice, good work.
My only complaint with it are that devs make the same annoying ass mistake of unnecessarily giving the girls bigger breasts than they should have... I dunno, I admit I have a bias against exaggerated body proportions, but it's also true I find more realist proportions much more attractive to giant tits just because...

Last edited:

SwiggityArgon

Mar 11, 2019
So every time I try to "ask to suck on her breast", it goes through a conversation and then comes up with this: Screenshot 2024-03-20 112515.png
Anyone else having this issue?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes