• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Ok, but what is this game about tho? Am I a werewolf? Can I shrink and grow my body/bodyparts? Can I effect other's bodies? Can I grow tentacles or extra dicks? Who is the milf on the banner? What does it mean to be a shifter? Is this furry bait?

That description told me NOTHING and is general af.
I second thing. "Shifter" is ridiculously vague and i have no idea what this is supposed to be.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just started playing this. suggestion for the dev. the color blue is difficult to read on the dialogue window. please make it a different color that you can actually read. and the dialogue window is something you should give an option to switch on or off. the white dialogue is easy to read. try some colors that are lighter in place of the blue dialogue color. just a suggestion. back to the game.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Well it looks like another title using a female face on a male body. At least it's not as bad as that title that had the MC look like he was wearing make up. That dev ended up fixing it, by doing an MC overhaul...but only after it caused a shit storm in the forms.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyways good luck with this endeavor.
I was just coming to comment on the same thing, the game itself doesn't look bad, it's version 0.1 so there's little you can miss, BUT I was about to ask for the Female protagonist tag for this until I noticed that the MC is a man.

My advice to the dev is to just use a male model for the MC next time, instead of a female one, and modify her body.

Reactions: Legend 123

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Hello everyone, first and foremost, I want to express my gratitude to Zemax for helping with the corrections in this thread. It's been over five years on this platform, and I still find myself learning the ropes of proper posting. Secondly, a big thank you to everyone who has been actively commenting here. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every comment.

Now, let's address some of the key points raised:

1. **Blue-Colored Writing:** I've taken note of the feedback regarding the blue-colored writing, and I assure you that I will make the necessary adjustments in future releases.

2. **Incest Content:** Unfortunately, I won't be able to create any content of that nature. My previous Patreon page and account were deleted due to such content, which ultimately led to the demise of my old game. I am currently under scrutiny not only on Patreon but across the internet.

3. **MC Shapeshifting to a Female:** I can't confirm if this will happen in the story as the writing is still in progress. However, if such a transformation occurs, any interactions involving the female MC will only be with other female characters. Rest assured, You (MC) will not get fucked, literally.

4. **MC's Face:** Let me assure you that the MC is male, and for those interested, I've provided the I used. Admittedly, I acknowledge that the choice of model may not have been the best.

I hope I've addressed the most frequently asked questions, and I'm more than happy to engage in discussions about the game. Feel free to join my Discord or visit my Patreon page, whether as a patron or a free member. Thank you all for your support.

dong345

Jan 4, 2020
Hello everyone, first and foremost, I want to express my gratitude to Zemax for helping with the corrections in this thread. It's been over five years on this platform, and I still find myself learning the ropes of proper posting. Secondly, a big thank you to everyone who has been actively commenting here. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every comment.

Now, let's address some of the key points raised:

1. **Blue-Colored Writing:** I've taken note of the feedback regarding the blue-colored writing, and I assure you that I will make the necessary adjustments in future releases.

2. **Incest Content:** Unfortunately, I won't be able to create any content of that nature. My previous Patreon page and account were deleted due to such content, which ultimately led to the demise of my old game. I am currently under scrutiny not only on Patreon but across the internet.

3. **MC Shapeshifting to a Female:** I can't confirm if this will happen in the story as the writing is still in progress. However, if such a transformation occurs, any interactions involving the female MC will only be with other female characters. Rest assured, You (MC) will not get fucked, literally.

4. **MC's Face:** Let me assure you that the MC is male, and for those interested, I've provided the I used. Admittedly, I acknowledge that the choice of model may not have been the best.

I hope I've addressed the most frequently asked questions, and I'm more than happy to engage in discussions about the game. Feel free to join my Discord or visit my Patreon page, whether as a patron or a free member. Thank you all for your support.
So the MC won't be shapeshifting into the hot MILF? I was hoping that the MC will be exploring his sexuality in this game

Reactions: JohnSoprano

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Shifter [Demo] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 407Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: jhonatanw

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Greetings everyone, I extend my apologies for the recent absence from posting over the past couple of weeks. They have been incredibly busy for me. However, despite the lack of updates, progress has indeed been made in the game. I've been in communication with the Patreon support team regarding my old page and the reasons for its deletion. It appears that the presence of femboy content was not the cause, as such content is permissible on their platform. Therefore, I'm pleased to announce that the upcoming game (SHIFTER) will indeed feature femboy content. That's the update for now. Thank you all for your understanding and support.

Reactions: Berserk55

Legend 123

May 28, 2018

Greetings everyone, I extend my apologies for the recent absence from posting over the past couple of weeks. They have been incredibly busy for me. However, despite the lack of updates, progress has indeed been made in the game. I've been in communication with the Patreon support team regarding my old page and the reasons for its deletion. It appears that the presence of femboy content was not the cause, as such content is permissible on their platform. Therefore, I'm pleased to announce that the upcoming game (SHIFTER) will indeed feature femboy content. That's the update for now. Thank you all for your understanding and support.
Any eta about the release of next version?????

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote