1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
beach.png

Overview:
"Shifter" is situated in a contemporary town where the mundane meets the mysterious. Aiden, the protagonist, navigates the challenges of college life, friendships, and an unexpected superpower. The narrative unfolds in various locations, from college dorms to friend's houses, adding a touch of magic and romance to everyday settings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-14
Release Date: 2024-01-13
Developer: Giant Dwarf -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Alternative Family
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Android
(unofficial ): https://f95zone.to/threads/shifter-demo-giant-dwarf.188781/post-12747022

sample 1.png sample 7.png sample2.png sample3.png
sample4.png sample5.png sample6.png sample8.png

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Players influence Aiden's journey as he explores the complexities of love, contends with competition, and grapples with the repercussions of his newfound shapeshifting ability.

Game is looking good!

Only question is, what planned tag(kinks/fetishes) are avoidable? I seriously don't care if you include every fetish in-game but which of them are avoidable and which are not avoidable.
Example: if we as a player choose NOT to get fucked if the MC is shapeshifting into a girl, What about NTR, femdom, will the scene/s not happen(avoidable) if we choose to or will it happen but we can choose whether to see it or not (skippable).

Can you please mention in planned tags which tags do you intend to add and which of them would be avoidable.

KEEP GROWING!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: Giant Dwarf

Peace!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well it looks like another title using a female face on a male body. At least it's not as bad as that title that had the MC look like he was wearing make up. That dev ended up fixing it, by doing an MC overhaul...but only after it caused a shit storm in the forms.
Anyways good luck with this endeavor.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Ok, but what is this game about tho? Am I a werewolf? Can I shrink and grow my body/bodyparts? Can I effect other's bodies? Can I grow tentacles or extra dicks? Who is the milf on the banner? What does it mean to be a shifter? Is this furry bait?

That description told me NOTHING and is general af.

Reactions: harem.king

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Well it looks like another title using a female face on a male body. At least it's not as bad as that title that had the MC look like he was wearing make up. That dev ended up fixing it, by doing an MC overhaul...but only after it caused a shit storm in the forms.
Anyways good luck with this endeavor.
Is this a game about mc switching genders? And yeah, that looks really stupid imo. I thought mc was a werewolf of some shit. that description told me nothing.

Reactions: harem.king
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote