3.40 star(s) 13 Votes

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Kg sure loves to pick games to officialize that already have good fan tls.
And ofc based on the kg bug report channel i can already see the usual kg unique bugs and wordwrap issues lol.

No idea why they have the bad habit of : if the font size ingame is 8, making it 12 instead (and pick horrible font types for that matter)

Edit:
From KG version:
1713590392964.png

Supposed to have 9 "shiny rocks" and ofc epic font that slowly wanders off the frame

Last edited:
Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

Dima1999

Oct 20, 2018
Kg sure loves to pick games to officialize that already have good fan tls.
And ofc based on the kg bug report channel i can already see the usual kg unique bugs and wordwrap issues lol.

No idea why they have the bad habit of : if the font size ingame is 8, making it 12 instead (and pick horrible font types for that matter)

Edit:
From KG version:
View attachment 3557179

Supposed to have 9 "shiny rocks" and ofc epic font that slowly wanders off the frame
I think that i can fix that with rpg maker editor. But i need the game itself.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I can fix that with rpg maker editor. But i need the game itself.
Not sure why you want to do KG job.
But my main point is the fact that the "shiny rock" item doesnt even show on menu . (the font issues is just a extra).

:unsure: And u cant edit that in the rpg maker editor because as far as i know that "possessed" text is actually a image file(could be wrong).

Last edited:
Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

Dima1999

Oct 20, 2018
Not sure why you want to do KG job.
But my main point is the fact that the "shiny rock" item doesnt even show on the sell menu lol. (the font issues is just a extra).
I think the easiest way to fix it is just remove "possessed" word in database. It helps if shiny rock is the standard currency in this game. If not, maybe I'll have to look into the game scripts.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I think the easiest way to fix it is just remove "possessed" word in database. It helps if shiny rock is the standard currency in this game. If not, maybe I'll have to look into the game scripts.
Nah its a rare currency that u trade for stat up items.

1713596981194.png

Same menu but from fan tl btw. P sure the text isnt even "text" but rather a image file.
A lot of the menus are actually images tbh (which makes it even worse than kg didnt double check if their edits actually fitted into the game.

Last edited:

Dima1999

Oct 20, 2018
Nah its a rare currency that u trade for stat up items.

View attachment 3557326

Same menu but from fan tl btw. P sure the text isnt even "text" but rather a image file.
A lot of the menus are actually images tbh (which makes it even worse than kg didnt double check if their edits actually fitted into the game.
Oh, really? I didn't realize it at first. In that case, it's better to wait for the fixes.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Oh, really? I didn't realize it at first. In that case, it's better to wait for the fixes.
I would say so.
One would imagine that after 50+ localizations KG would have learned how to quality check but guess not.
Also honorifics in games are seemingly not wanted. Cant have ur character call someone else Boss (even though that other person is indeed "Boss"). :ROFLMAO:

Dima1999

Oct 20, 2018
Fixed

v1.02 changelog
- Extraneous 'd' removed in Save/Load UI.
- Fixed F5 not changing screen resolution as intended.
- "Shiny Rocks" number now displays correctly.

Reactions: AlexDuKaNa

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
All the heroes are waiting to make sure the game is bug free before buying and sharing.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Looks like Kg got bored half way of editing image text and decided to executive decision pretend that some stuff didnt exist.
1713628679200.png 1713628728387.png
Fan tl/jp(left) with kg(right), you can see that text is missing there (the text is actually part of the background image).
Guess its just faster to erase it than translate it.

1713629057047.png
Also, how do you mistranslate Lifesteal as SteelLife? :ROFLMAO:

And before people ask, im just grabbing these out of kg bug report channel.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes