DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
also, I can't use the teleporter... or do anything. at all after my first day of school. my only quest is to meet master quickwitt but it's too early to use the teleporter

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Dont think it in the game yet.

v0.1
-You can play through the intro
-Do the first two quests and the first two challenges at the first dojo
-Visit school and get a first introduction to some of the characters
-Explore some maps, talk with random NPC's and play around with sone features
Is it just me or does this game not tell you where to go at all?

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Gonna be a good game.

Gotta have patience because it gonna take time.

I member during Bandits (vx ace), he added text skip / fast forward because I mentioned it on a forum thread, that it would be cool because useful; replied less than 2 days after my idea and next update had it. Ultimately that game took a year at least if I member right, from 0.1 to 1.x but was worth waiting.

My advice: bookmark the blog and check monthly

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Please make sure that images requested by scripts match those on disk, us Linux users have to rename dozens of images while playing this just to move forward.

• Sad
Reactions: pootin

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Gonna be a good game.

Gotta have patience because it gonna take time.

I member during Bandits (vx ace), he added text skip / fast forward because I mentioned it on a forum thread, that it would be cool because useful; replied less than 2 days after my idea and next update had it. Ultimately that game took a year at least if I member right, from 0.1 to 1.x but was worth waiting.

My advice: bookmark the blog and check monthly
Imagine if you had to bet your life on that. I really bet you wouldn't.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Well on dev Overview on Patreon still says.
Games in progress:
Sheroni Girls - The tournament of Power

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Bet they are still raking in the Patreon money though.
Also not true if u checked out the dev page as public can read there lastest post. At least this dev respects there Patreons.
Update changes and other stuff
Hi everyone,

as you might have noticed, the updates for my game(s) aren't coming as regulary as they used to be. Right now there's just too much other RL stuff I have to do and I don't have that much time anymore to work on my game(s).

The best way would be if I could change back to pay per update but unfortunately patreon won't let me.

So from now on I will try to release updates as soon as I think they have enough content (probably every 2-3 months) and my patrons will only get charged once in this time!

I already stopped the charging so you won't get charged until I release the next big update. (New patrons will still get charged once if they decide to join now)

I think this solution is the best for everyone, I always feel bad if can't release new content and my patrons are waiting and wondering what's going on.

So I'm still working on my game(s) it just might take a bit longer now.

Reactions: Valronn and La'Zaa

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Hi,

I'm Draga, the developer of the game. I already knew that my other two games were at this forum but I just recently found out that this game is also here.

First of all I don't really care that you guys posted my games in here, it's not like I can stop it anyway and it's at least some free advertising. So I decided to create an account, so I can at least talk with you and exchange some ideas and feedback.

I read all of your posts, and here are the answers to most of the questions and other conjectures:

1) There was a reason why this version stayed patreon only and never got released to the public, it has way too less content and is more or less just a concept right now.

2) Thanks for the feedback considering the pathfinding, it's always hard to find out what your game lacks if you are the developer of it. I of course know where I have to go and where all the places are but after checking everything out again I realized that I never gave a single clue. So that's definitely something I will fix and improve!

3) I love Dragonball (hence the title) but it won't have any characters of it in the game. Dragonball was a big inspiration and I'm definitely planning to put some references in it.

4) I had a lot of stuff to do in RL and that's why my progress slowed down A LOT. But I never charged a single penny from my patreons in that time and always tried to inform them as best as I could. But I just started working on it again and I will try to get the next version out as soon as possible and I hope to go back to monthly big updates again sometime.

Thanks again for the feedback and I hope that, some of you will consider supporting me, even though you can get the game for free. If not then at least give me some feedback and ideas, as long as people like my games, I'm happy.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Hi,

I'm Draga, the developer of the game. I already knew that my other two games were at this forum but I just recently found out that this game is also here.

First of all I don't really care that you guys posted my games in here, it's not like I can stop it anyway and it's at least some free advertising. So I decided to create an account, so I can at least talk with you and exchange some ideas and feedback.

I read all of your posts, and here are the answers to most of the questions and other conjectures:

1) There was a reason why this version stayed patreon only and never got released to the public, it has way too less content and is more or less just a concept right now.

2) Thanks for the feedback considering the pathfinding, it's always hard to find out what your game lacks if you are the developer of it. I of course know where I have to go and where all the places are but after checking everything out again I realized that I never gave a single clue. So that's definitely something I will fix and improve!

3) I love Dragonball (hence the title) but it won't have any characters of it in the game. Dragonball was a big inspiration and I'm definitely planning to put some references in it.

4) I had a lot of stuff to do in RL and that's why my progress slowed down A LOT. But I never charged a single penny from my patreons in that time and always tried to inform them as best as I could. But I just started working on it again and I will try to get the next version out as soon as possible and I hope to go back to monthly big updates again sometime.

Thanks again for the feedback and I hope that, some of you will consider supporting me, even though you can get the game for free. If not then at least give me some feedback and ideas, as long as people like my games, I'm happy.
Welcome to the forums.

Reactions: La'Zaa

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
?? U wait for Dev next update. While u wait play another game from F95Zone's amazing collection.
I mean sure, I'm doing that anyway, I was just questioning what occurs when you get a game over since the description is really ambiguous, it just says "consequences" but not what consequences. Is it a rape on defeat kind of thing?! I'd just like to know what kind of game I'm going to be playing here.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes