VN Ren'Py Abandoned She said Yes! [v0.2] [Marquisissad]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

sirpantin

Oct 26, 2016
SSY Cover.png
Overview:
You play as Sean. He lived a happy life until everything started to fall into pieces. On top of everything, you have been under close surveillance by some otherworldly creatures with naughty powers. But fear not! As those powers are not exclusive to them. But with great power comes responsibility (etc. etc. etc.). So the question is, what will stop you from using them?

Date: 2018/12/03
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Characters:

Change-log:

Download:
Windows, Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -

jam 25.png kar 32.png joi 9.png gr 5.png gr 16.png

Codename21

May 20, 2017
Thanks for the new game, but was anyone else expecting a game with that title would somehow be couple/engagement/wedding related? Something along the lines of this edited overview lol.

"You play as Sean. He lived a happy life as a wedding photographer until everything started to fall into pieces. On top of everything, you have been under close surveillance by some jealous grooms and their best men. But fear not! As those brides are not exclusive to them. But with a large penis comes responsibility (etc. etc. etc.). So the question is, what will stop you from fucking them?"

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Few choices, lots and lots of text and missing pictures.. I'll wait a few updates before trying this one again ;)
Yeah yeah I know, it's a first release demo and all, but the entire end part of it has a "working man" sign as the sole picture to the text, so couldn't help but wonder if this demo had been released a bit premature?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I will try it. I like the games where MC has some king of power/ability and the CORRUPTION tag :)
No "transformation/bimbofication" tag tho... But this game should be good enough :)

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
The proportions of the girl near the door in the last pic seem a bit weird.
That's a very diplomatic way of saying it. I think they're actually aliens, including the MC. They're on Earth to capture the rare cellphone-wielding succubus. You think it's a coincidence that half the story is just a working-man picture? No! Once those parts of the story are opened up, you'll see some [REDACTED]

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Why the sudden loss of graphics and loads of apparently unconnected text ?
Give it a few more updates before I read it again.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
other than the anti-immersionidontwanttobehim MC..the scary as hell "model"..the possible jailbait...the story itself is pretty good

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes