VN Ren'Py Shattered Minds [Development Thread]

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Shattered Minds Character Preview: Ava

char_promo_ava_body.jpg

Back with another Character introduction for my upcomming game, Shattered Minds!

This is Ava. She's a, let's call it, special character for our MC.
I can't get to much into detail on this one, because she's an important part of the game as well as the main storyline itself.

But what I can say: You'll interact with her quit a lot. She'll get on your nerves, she will turn your head and tempt you, but you'll have to rely on her help. At least in the beginning, until your mind control power is strong enough...

But is she a friend or foe?

Time to find out.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Shattered Minds Character Preview: Alice

char_promo_shots_alice_body.jpg

Introducing Alice!

Alice is another one of MC's college mates. She's our shy and introverted nerdy computer girl. In college, she can usually be found in the computer's lab.
She probably has the biggest bust at campus, which is undoubtedly due to the fact that she's a little chubby.
But she never shows even a glimpse of her breasts. What a shame.

Our MC could certainly use her computer skills during the course of the game.

Time to make friends with her.

char_promo_shots_alice_face.jpg

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
And use his power to turn her in real bimbo and his slave)Hope its gonna be not only mind controk ability but one extra to increase girls breasts and turn them in hot bimbos that we can impregnate

daz2510

Mar 26, 2021
The wait is killing me ha, this game looks just like what I've been waiting for since the gift was abandoned. Do you have an actual release date yet?

Reactions: ABQ45 and Durisaz

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Shattered Minds Character Preview: Alice

View attachment 2282804

Introducing Alice!

Alice is another one of MC's college mates. She's our shy and introverted nerdy computer girl. In college, she can usually be found in the computer's lab.
She probably has the biggest bust at campus, which is undoubtedly due to the fact that she's a little chubby.
But she never shows even a glimpse of her breasts. What a shame.

Our MC could certainly use her computer skills during the course of the game.

Time to make friends with her.

Oh yeah. A thicc/chuby girl is always good.

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
Damn, can't wait. Characters look really good, although I agree that Sofia looks too young :p
In description of game it says that release would be in early 2023. It means first half, first quarter or first month?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobbos and daz2510

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
The wait is killing me ha, this game looks just like what I've been waiting for since the gift was abandoned. Do you have an actual release date yet?
Damn, can't wait. Characters look really good, although I agree that Sofia looks too young :p
In description of game it says that release would be in early 2023. It means first half, first quarter or first month?
The release is planned for end of January to mid February.
So it won't be long now! :D

I'm going to publish a trailer for Shattered Minds in the next few days. In it you can see some ingame scenes for the first time as well as a lot of other pictures and animations never seen before!
I hope I can sweeten your waiting time with this one a bit... and make you all even more excited about what follows! :p

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
The release is planned for end of January to mid February.
So it won't be long now! :D
I have question to Dev. "Gift" is often mentioned in this thread (and is reason I'm curious), but are there any other games that you can say inspired you in some way?

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
I have question to Dev. "Gift" is often mentioned in this thread (and is reason I'm curious), but are there any other games that you can say inspired you in some way?
Hmm, hard to say. In terms of Shattered Minds, I guess you could mention Summertime Saga, because I think the open world part is well done there.
In terms of plot, the Life is Strange games and Quantic Dream's games definitely inspired me.
But that was also the case with my first game, Fates.

Reactions: Xypher

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Mind Control, corruption, incest and male protagonist - the perfect combination!
I just hope it will be a good progression aka no instant "you are my slut now" corruption.

Maybe dumb question but is romance optional? I prefer to play without lovey dovey stuff so to have more of a power play when you dominate the women. Especially with mind control it is great to just use them as you see fit without being overly attached to them. :)

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I just hope it will be a good progression aka no instant "you are my slut now" corruption.
I hope it's not a repeat this one thing over and over for a couple of hours to gain trust and affection so you can bed the women while the dev and fanboys claim it's corruption when we all know it's just a dating sim.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I hope it's not a repeat this one thing over and over for a couple of hours to gain trust and affection so you can bed the women while the dev and fanboys claim it's corruption when we all know it's just a dating sim.
I agree, that would also be the wrong way in my opinion. But I guess with sandbox there will be some kind of grind, personally I don't mind as long as it is not too much and that it is done in a fun way.

If we, for example, slowly and subtle(!!!) change a person the repeated scences should also change after a short time.
Or instead you get more options for the scenes i.e. we can make the victim do differnt stuff depending on the control we have.

Reactions: ABQ45 and 1Teddy1

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Mind Control, corruption, incest and male protagonist - the perfect combination!

Maybe dumb question but is romance optional? I prefer to play without lovey dovey stuff so to have more of a power play when you dominate the women. Especially with mind control it is great to just use them as you see fit without being overly attached to them. :)
No, absolutely not! There will be no instant nor repetitive corruption.
Every single character in this game has their own story to tell, their very own plot which you will experience via quests.

Neither have I planned to include a lot of grind.
I myself agree that this is boring and only there to artificially stretch the playtime.
Admittedly, there will be quests like "help person Y studying 3x in the afternoon" to get to know her better and thus be able to proceed her plot, but that's it.
These quests also tend to be very rare.

Romance is optional but so also is the dominant/mind control path.

daz2510

Mar 26, 2021
Shattered Minds trailer reveal!

I don't want to keep it from you any longer, so here it is! The first trailer for the upcoming Shattered Minds!
Hope you like it!
OK that's enough, release this right now haha. Seriously though it looks great. I love mindcontrol and seeing them go blank when put under control so this looks my kind of thing. If it turns out how it looks then I'll be throwing my money at you on Patreon lol.

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
OK that's enough, release this right now haha. Seriously though it looks great. I love mindcontrol and seeing them go blank when put under control so this looks my kind of thing. If it turns out how it looks then I'll be throwing my money at you on Patreon lol.
Thank you so much man! Soon you can get your hands on and try for yourself! :p

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
This trailer looked awesome! The questions in combenation with the women in it were ticking all the right boxes, "...can you resist it?" - definitely not!

There was this one scene where you got the choice to either apologies or grumple and for me that little thing is a good signe if written out. If we get such choices and if they are meaningful it will add so much depth.

I am sure this will be a lot of work for you devbut I hope you will be successful, we dearly need more games like this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: eXtasy Games

The Pronz

Jul 5, 2017
Mind control is one of my favorite genres so I'm glad that someone is giving it the TLC it deserves. I'm looking forward to trying this out on day one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: eXtasy Games

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Shattered Minds Character Preview: Eleanor

char_promo_eleanor_body.jpg

Say hallo to Eleanor!

She's one of MC's teachers at college. In contrast to the old-established dinos, she's the young cool teacher! At least that's what she thinks...

She keeps trying to be the buddy type of everyone and insists to be called by her first name, because "she's not that old yet".
You think she sounds annoying? Well, she is!

But to be fair, she's still okayish by teacher standards.
She teaches math and biology on college.

Time to find out how far her biology classes will go...

char_promo_eleanor_face.jpg

eXtasy Games

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2022
Shattered Minds Character Preview: Scarlett

char_prom_scarlett_body.jpg

"Go Tigers Go!"

This is probably the saying Scarlett has used the most during her college time. She is one of the college football team's cheerleaders, as you might could guess from her outfit.

But because of this, she also feels like something special. She believes she is more attractive and superior to everyone else. She is stuck-up, mean and arrogant.

Nevertheless, our MC has a total crush on her. So far, Scarlett has mostly ignored him. So it comes really handy that he has the ability to turn Scarlett's mind.

Time to make Scarlett realize that our MC is the only one for her...

char_prom_scarlett_face.jpg