2D Sharing my art: Milfs, cuckolding and incest

Karamazovich

May 23, 2020
Hello! I'm Karamazov, I'm new to the f95 zone community and I wanted to share my art.

I'm an artist who mainly works with cukolding , "netorare" themes and sometimes incest stories .
I'm currently working on "Your mother is delicious", a webcomic that focus on Mother NTR (I know, a small niche but hey, it's currently growing :D) but I'm always open to all kind of ideas.
I've always liked drawing curvy and mature ladies but I also work as a videogame's character designer so my style's range is quite wide.
I'll keep this thread to post my some of my art but if you have a Pixiv account you can check some of my older stuff there

Also, if you like my work please check my Patreon

Thank you!

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
I don't mind "Mother NTR" as a genre, but i have major problems that the person having sex with the mother is almost 100% a genuine pile of shit that would get straight up buried in a quarry pit out in the country, if anyone else in the story had 1/2 a spine.

Karamazovich

May 23, 2020
I see and understand your point: assholes getting their way under ridiculous (and often, unbelievable) circumstances is usually one of the major plot points in NTR stories. However, I don't think that people who like the genre aren't aware of the silliness of the story: cuckolding plots aren't about logic or realism, it's about certain feeling or emotions that the reader is looking for.
Cuckolding or netorare stories are usually associated with anger and violent emotions, which many people may connect to sex, thus leading to sexual fantasies. At the end of the day it's only that, a fantasy.
That being said, I know that there are many cuckolding stories where the one snatching the mom/lover away is actually a nice guy and the woman leaves the mc by her own volition, but hey, it's a big world and to each its own.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ondoggs09

maman_elf

Mar 14, 2018
hello great job! it's really amazing
I am a fan of curvy mature women and Katia is beautiful.
reminds me of Mizue from Himejima School ~ Class of Incompetence ~
1600471866058.png

Reactions: Karamazovich

maman_elf

Mar 14, 2018
Thanks for the feedback Kevlamir. Didn't know about this eroge, I'll check it out. Thanks!
you're welcome, I really like this type of content, there is almost nothing about the "NTR Mother" genre.
More games of this genre are needed.
You could also watch this eroge "Kutsujoku to Chijoku ni Otosareta Mesu Buta Dorei no Haha".
Excuse me, my English is not my native language.

Karamazovich

May 23, 2020
you're welcome, I really like this type of content, there is almost nothing about the "NTR Mother" genre.
More games of this genre are needed.
You could also watch this eroge "Kutsujoku to Chijoku ni Otosareta Mesu Buta Dorei no Haha".
Excuse me, my English is not my native language.
Yeah, there's really a drought when it come to the "Mom NTR" genre. However, the NTR genre has been growing a lot in the past few years, including losts of variants and fetishes so it may change in the future. For the moment being I recommend checking out the game "My mother Kyouko -NTR Fallen" released recently by english speakers. The art is not exactly great but since there are so few of these erogames in english we can't be picky.
I plan to work on a game myself eventually. Anyways, thanks for the recommendations.

Reactions: maman_elf

maman_elf

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah, there's really a drought when it come to the "Mom NTR" genre. However, the NTR genre has been growing a lot in the past few years, including losts of variants and fetishes so it may change in the future. For the moment being I recommend checking out the game "My mother Kyouko -NTR Fallen" released recently by english speakers. The art is not exactly great but since there are so few of these erogames in english we can't be picky.
I plan to work on a game myself eventually. Anyways, thanks for the recommendations.
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll look it up!
I wish you success in your future projects.
And a game would be very cool, Katia could be the main character.

Heeumna

Sep 12, 2020
Karamazov I really really like your work on YMID chapter 1 and 2. I saw IF on your patreon. But my parents check everything which i spend on my card. F. I would really like to know is there someother way to support u Karamazov. Hopping your reply.