BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1684242397230.png

Overview:
Your hometown used to be just like any other town, nothing too special. However, in the past few months,
a string of gruesome murders took place, shattering the peace.
As an orphan who grew up in the orphanage, you were left in the dark about your parents,
except that they were victims of a heinous crime.
To make matters worse, you harbor a peculiar secret that makes you feel like an outcast, unable to confide in anyone.
But then, a surprising date proposal comes your way, and something changes within you.
It's as if a veil has been lifted, and you begin to question whether your weirdness is really that strange after all.
The offer is a turning point that irreversibly alters your path, and as you embark on this new journey,
you start to uncover clues that lead you closer to unraveling the mystery of your past.
Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-16
Release Date: 2023-05-16
Developer: Foxfictioneer - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Voiced: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - -

screenshot0009.png XIIRr5.gif 0C7i0P.png J49f+U.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0003.png V9Reah.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0005.png NglVaE.png 4a1i4h.png VX1+wQ.png P3urqC.png JyQJAT.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
To make matters worse, you harbor a peculiar secret that makes you feel like an outcast.
It's as if a veil has been lifted, and you begin to question whether your weirdness is really that strange after all.
MC: "Last time I tried to use my dick to stop questioning my weirdness, I got in way more trouble." :oops::D

THX for the share...

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SharedFate-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Namco15

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Shared Fate [v0.1] [Foxfictioneer]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES / MAC

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Might want to not have 200 hard pauses in your game, the most non player friendly thing you can do with this engine.

Or if you REALLY want them, have them equivalent to a persistent variable that the player can change in the preferences menu.

Not that they'll probably see this dumb comment anyway.

foxfictioneer

May 16, 2023
Might want to not have 200 hard pauses in your game, the most non player friendly thing you can do with this engine.

Or if you REALLY want them, have them equivalent to a persistent variable that the player can change in the preferences menu.

Not that they'll probably see this dumb comment anyway.
Hi!
I haven't responded so far because I didn't know my game was posted here. Thank you for your feedback. At the moment, I don't see a viable option for variable substitution since each [hard pause] has a different time unit and serves important storytelling functions.
However, in the future, I will try to find a solution. In the meantime, I will reduce the [hard pauses] to a moderate level. As a temporary measure, I might release a version in the next update with [normal pauses], but this could cause issues with the music and sound as they won't be affected by skipping the specific scene.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Hi!
I haven't responded so far because I didn't know my game was posted here. Thank you for your feedback. At the moment, I don't see a viable option for variable substitution since each [hard pause] has a different time unit and serves important storytelling functions.
However, in the future, I will try to find a solution. In the meantime, I will reduce the [hard pauses] to a moderate level. As a temporary measure, I might release a version in the next update with [normal pauses], but this could cause issues with the music and sound as they won't be affected by skipping the specific scene.
renpy.pause(3, hard = persistent.allow_the_player_to_click_to_continue)
Or whatever you want to call the variable