Votes: 56 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 266 8.0%

• Total voters

Coin_Gaming

Feb 21, 2021
Melinda (mother) & Ann (elder daughter), Foot of the Mountains 2

View attachment 1113118
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you trigger these scenes? Because I can't seem to unlock the melinda lesbian stat for a start and too far in for a walkthrough to guide me

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
How do you trigger these scenes? Because I can't seem to unlock the melinda lesbian stat for a start and too far in for a walkthrough to guide me
Ohhh trust me buddy you will regret this scene happen at the very end of the game you need to be grind a lot and a lot and a lot to reach this scene good luck with that

Coin_Gaming

Feb 21, 2021
This is the longest, most convoluted game I ever played.
Damn.. and the latest version doesn't have a gallery or a way to see the scenes.

But maybe you guys can help me.. I'm stuck with the Debbie pool scene. I keep looking for a snake because the pill option kicks me out of the game. I have no idea what other scenes I may have missed with lee. Also he doesn't want to kidnap? It just auto skips to me sleeping in bed before kidnapping.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Damn.. and the latest version doesn't have a gallery or a way to see the scenes.

But maybe you guys can help me.. I'm stuck with the Debbie pool scene. I keep looking for a snake because the pill option kicks me out of the game. I have no idea what other scenes I may have missed with lee. Also he doesn't want to kidnap? It just auto skips to me sleeping in bed before kidnapping.
You're wasting your time with this game. It's one of the worst here. I've played it and I can assure you that it's not worth your time. But if you still wanna suffer, I believe there is a walkthrough that can help you get all the scenes. It was what I did.

skrusher

May 11, 2019

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
You should check again cuz this scene happened 3 years ago. There is a walkthrough that could help you get it.
Well, guess I have some replaying to do. Very strange because I recently played it, right before the game ends MC is asking another woman in the sorority about her own M/D relationship. MC then wonders if she herself thinks of her Mom that way. At least I think that's how it went.
Thank you =)

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Well, guess I have some replaying to do. Very strange because I recently played it, right before the game ends MC is asking another woman in the sorority about her own M/D relationship. MC then wonders if she herself thinks of her Mom that way. At least I think that's how it went.
Thank you =)
The game has several paths that change the direction of the story completely and don't just unlock scenes. That's why you need a walkthrough or try to find out yourself doing many playthroughs.

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
I must say some really great stuff in the thread. I love some good lesbian incest content and the games her seem to have some great scenes but sadly for me the moment I see only male protag or very few lesbian content I loose interest in the games. I am more the females only type ^^'
Thanks for your comment, I am a dweller in this thread and I am trying to create more content for us, maybe someday we can have more lesbiancest novels.

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
Same here, I just hope at some point the tagging system gets reworked, like when we get a lesbian tag where male romance is either avoidable or not present in the game
It would be enough to give us some kind of females only tag so we can be sure that ther are no dicks in it at all. I know there are considerably less games with pure girl/girl action in it completely without any dick and than you have some great stuff and they make the girl a futa. And yeah for the lesbiancest content you nearly have a 95% chance that you have a male protagonist or a fucking dick somewhere involed in the action between the girls and that is for me such a turn off to be honest. I don't want to play 3-4 hours of a game because I see some lesbian action in the preview pic or even better lesbiancest only to realise... yeah nice the girls are in action and here come the fucking dick to ruin it for me or to realise that in the whole game are onbly like 2-3 lesbian scenes at all. One of my favorites right now in the lesbian content and yeah even lesbiancest is Bad Memories. I for one could definetly need way more games like that one

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes