• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Share your [Lesbian+Incest] Scenes in games & Discuss - [NSFW]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

What's your favourite relationship?

• mother / daughter

Votes: 2,497 76.1%
  • sister / sister

Votes: 1,311 40.0%
  • aunt / niece

Votes: 233 7.1%
  • cousin / cousin

Votes: 113 3.4%
  • mother-in-law / daughter-in-law

Votes: 126 3.8%
  • sister-in-law / sister-in-law

Votes: 49 1.5%
  • stepmother / stepdaughter

Votes: 110 3.4%
  • stepsister / stepsister

Votes: 94 2.9%
  • adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 55 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 264 8.0%

• Total voters

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
I finally had time to play Deadmoon Survival, and man if the games deliver on our beloved subject! The lessons between Mom and Sis are really well designed and extremely sensual. I urge lezbcest lovers to give it a try, the game delivers.
Yep. Great VN. Taken as a whole, it over-delivers ;)

Reactions: Loyo

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Sorry, but I don't know the game and I didn't even know there was incest in it. I replied cause he didn't share anything and left me clueless about what was going on with the game.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Sorry, but I don't know the game and I didn't even know there was incest in it. I replied cause he didn't share anything and left me clueless about what was going on with the game.
ohh okay the game doesn’t have any related about the incest lesbian relationship just a normal lesbian stuffs that’s all

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
ohh okay the game doesn’t have any related about the incest lesbian relationship just a normal lesbian stuffs that’s all
Comparing it to soccer, in my country, they say that the ball is in front of the goal ready to be kicked, but I don't think lezcest it's going to happen in JOHN.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes