Votes: 92 2.8%
  • adoptive mother / adoptive daughter

Votes: 54 1.7%
  • [grandmother / granddaughter]

Votes: 262 8.1%

• Total voters

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Well you are setting a pretty high standard with the rules for contributing (at least for my lazy ass :p ) but I'll give it a shot with one of my favorite:

Emma & Kelly (Mom/Daughter): Lust & Power https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-and-power-v0-31b-lurking-hedgehog.3882/

Not too many scenes unfortunately and may be a little grindy but I love the fact that you can get there by imposing your power or by "persuading" them.

View attachment 712263

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haha thank you. I love this game too, and it really took time to get to these short & quick scenes.

screenshot0012.png

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Another game which is entirely focused on Sister+Sister incest is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/blooming-love-bright-sun-studios.6975/

I've only played it a long time ago, so i somebody with a more recent playthrough can give is opinion, the better :)

I hold great hope for A Wife and a Mother, the storyline with sister and daughter have potential. Same for Palmer's Double Homework (the MC is the brother, but the twincest pussybilities are interesting).

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Another game which is entirely focused on Sister+Sister incest is:
https://f95zone.to/threads/blooming-love-bright-sun-studios.6975/

I've only played it a long time ago, so i somebody with a more recent playthrough can give is opinion, the better :)

I hold great hope for A Wife and a Mother, the storyline with sister and daughter have potential. Same for Palmer's Double Homework (the MC is the brother, but the twincest pussybilities are interesting).
I bet all my money that AWAM is going to be the legend and standard of incest lesbian games in the future.
I've played that Blooming Love too. Quite boring story to me and the action scenes were too simple. There're some snapshots for you guys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
I agree that AWAM lesbo incest potential is off the roof, and I don't mind the teasing, but like many Others I would love for quicker updates. BTW thanks for the suggestion of Solvalley school, the amount of incest FFM is amanzing!

• Haha
Reactions: 母娘蜜猟

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes