BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Reactions: Eispanther

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ShardsOfHer-0.3.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
why the fuck is this game 8 GB​

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
shame i thought ther is a vn with beautiful girls and bit some god/angel theme but the crux is the girlfriend that seems to be brainwashed ages ago and vanished....yeah dont have it for me to think about your lost girl all the time and knowing shes maybe raped or whatnot....and noones able to deal with the witch sofar??? even demigods???yeah sorry,could have been a fine fantasy-harem story but all i read in the threads is making me dont wanna try at all...and rest only for sale??? but girls and mc look really good and the theme(gods/angels) is fine also

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Shards of Her [v0.3.6] [Soul Persona]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider checking/supporting my as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks

Reactions: kwazi

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Hyper good renders, and overall really attractive girls. Story kind of seems pretentious and likes the smell of its own farts.

All I want the MC to do is stay at home and be with his android girl who loves him.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
The quality of the game is evident from the main menu. The story is good, the graphics are excellent, the characters are showcased. I hope it continues like this.

I would be happy if we could see characters with big breasts and ass in the future.

10/10 this game

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Don't worry, the other characters will eventually say that they will explain everything to him, but not yet. Repeat at least 10 times.
One character: that's (character's name)'s story to tell you.

Said character: now is not the time to tell you.

Another character: *pulls you into dream world* one of these days I'll tell you something, but not now. Just needed to interrupt your sleep for a sex scene.

MC wakes up, another character is there: she visited you in your dreams. Makes me think I need to tell you something, but not today.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
One character: that's (character's name)'s story to tell you.

Said character: now is not the time to tell you.

Another character: *pulls you into dream world* one of these days I'll tell you something, but not now. Just needed to interrupt your sleep for a sex scene.

MC wakes up, another character is there: she visited you in your dreams. Makes me think I need to tell you something, but not today.
My favorite one is when a character was ready to tell MC something about the plot, but he (the MC, without player input) decided that it wasn't the right time to hear that information.

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
this game is a total blast. really enjoyed playing the last time, hope this time the dev will keep up the good work

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
If you want to experience an endless cycle of:
  1. Hey, I know you don't know what's going on (or sometimes who or what I am) but let's fuck first and then I'll tell you some stuff. Also, this ain't optional. You HAVE to fuck me.
  2. Now that we've fucked, I actually won't tell you what's going on but here is some cryptic bullshit that doesn't help you BUT BE CAREFUL YOU DO THE RIGHT THING AND TRUST NO ONE. I'm also rebuking you the unknown consequences for the shit you did before while not knowing what the fuck is going on.
  3. Repeat

Another information tease game and I'm done with it!

• Haha
Reactions: DanLong
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes