Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Well, well, well, it seems we may have ourselves an SCP fan here. This storys giving me some serious SCP -"Brothers bride" vibes and i love it! :LOL: Can't wait to see where the creator takes this one.

readnus.png

Last edited:

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Too bad the demo is so short. At first glance this game looks really good. :D
Looking forward to more... (y)

Reactions: DWYA8888

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
not sure i care much about robot chicks but apparently there will be future options to change that so thats cool i guess.

another game has me worried about mixing magic and sci-fi together but we'll see.

sadly this means no knocking her up...what a shame. why couldn't she just be a homunculus?:cry:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Shards of Her [0.1.7] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 90mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
There are some hot girls, but there are also some weird and creepy looking girls

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Shards of Her [v0.3.1] [Soul Persona]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
We finally got to see a little more of this project.

What I like the most is the fact that the dev worked on the characters aspect a bit not relaxing on the classical DAZ things.

The renders quality is good and the story seems to be enticing enough.

Some critical point in my opinion are: the choice to just use skinny models (not everyone like this aesthetic), I suppose there's some technical reason for that but better work on that in my opinion. Also I wish the sex scenes were a little more tense, at the moment they seem too gratuitous.

In my opinion build things up a little and waiting a little bit for things to happens is a better choice in the long run. Also, a bit of powerplay between characters here and there might be good depending on the character's archetype.

Anyway, this project remains one of the top tier one, can't wait to see how it will progress.

Last edited:

teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
Personally I really don't understand the chromatic aberration stuff. Its fine if you want to preset an image that looks like its taken with a broken digital camera but ugh... most of the time I feel like I should be looking for my anaglyph 3d glasses

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes